Garage Door remote mod

i wired mine to the battery as well, but I took a simple limit switch and used some small screws to screw it to the inside of the seat, so i can reach under the lip of the seat hit the switch and i am in, no honking the horn and no messing with any wiring on the bike, the transmitter is held under the same elastic band as the computer,
I only needed enough wire to have ample room to get the seat off to unplug the limit if i need the seat off for any reason.

There's a new opener on the market that is designed for bikes...small, hidden out of sight. To activiate you just flip from low to high beam. Cost is 45.00. Couple of the guys here have them...seem to work good

so there is a road behind my house that is pretty straight and usually no cops....so one day I'm flying home (~120ish) when I buzz a cop
wow.gif
  So when I got to my road, I made the turn and hit the door opener button (about a block away).  By the time I got to the driveway the door was up/open and I pulled right in.  Hit the button to close the door as I pulled in and was standing on my front porch helmet/jacket off when the cops started showing up everywhere
cool.gif
  No ticket but I did ride with my spare helmet for a few days
biggrin.gif
Ya got lucky, unfortunately for me, in a town as small as I live in, all the COPS know ya  
wink.gif

Great mod though, first mod my wife EVER said, "DO THAT ONE NOW" !!  
wow.gif

wow.gif

Back