Funnies

Oh dear, Keep howling!!
lachen011.gif

It's nice to know that bikes are so forgiving. Even after the tree incident mine is back on the road and giving me all she got.
biggrin.gif

waffen036.gif

Hmpf ... Okay ... standing at a red light, long 6 mile straight ahead ... and two idiots in a beemer next to me revving there underpowered gas-to-noise-converter ... I think: keep next to em to about 60mph (100kmh) ... wheelie, klick to second and show em my exhaust ...

Light turns green, I rev the busa, let go the shift (don't know the english word for "schakel"
exclamation.gif
)

withstupid.gif

anywayz, rev the engine, shift, give full throttle ... ... ... and I fall f*cking sideways
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
... I FORGOT TO SET IT IN GEAR ... I WAS IN DAMN NEUTRAL

I never hold in neutral at a light anymore ...

aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

lookaround.gif
Thought I should finally add to this string ... I was rippin around my neighborhood 1 night on my old cbr, small wheelies ... I land one and suddenly the engine dies. what the ... crank, crank, crank ... nothin! dead dead dead. I walk the bike home about 1/2 mile up hill and the drive way is steeper yet. Next day I load it into my van, take it down to the local shop two guys help me unload. One of the guys hits the ingnition kill switch to the on position
wow.gif

I must have hit when I landed the last wheelie. :hammerhead:

Tech tells me " that will be $35 " laughed and walked back into his shop...

Oh man I cant believe you admitted to that hehehehe I have a similar one though :hammerhead: I removed the motor everything carried the frame to my buddies house so we could polish the frame swingarm etc on my 750 I put it all back together was driving down the road with this cute girl on back hit a bump and it died . It had this alarm system on it that would kill the ignition so I started taking the seat off etc looking for a loose wire. I ended up so mad I ripped the alarm system right out and threw it into the woods .. Then I found the loose ground cable from the battery :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: :hammerhead: It was right there in front of my face .

Monday I was out riding down the main drag in our city. I have a 2000 'busa blue/silver with matching leathers and HJC Helmit with a blue green mirrored visor. I pulled up beside  an incredible looking chick in a Honda Prelude. I was high enough on my bike that I could see well into the car, and it looked like she wasn't wearing a shirt! In fact she was wearing one of those skin-tight flesh colored tank-tops. I admit I was not paying attention to the road and when I looked up there was a delivery truck stopped about 50 feet in front of me. I was going about 50 just to keep up to this chick trying to get a better look. All I can say is thank god for 6 piston caliper brakes!!!!!!!! The tires squeeled as I came to a stop so close to the trucks bumper that you could probably just slide a sheet of paper between us! Needless to say I was so embarrassed that the chick said something to me and all I could do is take a quick left and get out of there!!

Back