Attention Max Speed

They pulled all the biker babe pictures... guess they did a little thinking when it was pointed out to them its a bad idea to copyright pictures that don't belong to them.. And for that I thank them.. The copyright thing was over the line in my book. Thanks guys once more for your input.. from both Sue and I

How about this........since they have pissed everyone off so much.....I'm going to e mail them a picture of my dog's butthole.......really close up. OK.

I'm going to e mail them a picture of my dog's butthole.......really close up. OK.
[/QUOTE]
LOL not nice..... so are you going to give copyright permission to them?

They pulled all the biker babe pictures...  guess they did a little thinking when it was pointed out to them its a bad idea to copyright pictures that don't belong to them.. And for that I thank them..  The copyright thing was over the line in my book.  Thanks guys once more for your input.. from both Sue and I
Jay/Sue, does tht mean I have to return the copy righted picture, or can i keep it. Just kidding. Man you never know where all of or pictures can end up.
biggrin.gif

That guy emailed me about my comment on SK's board. He was a little hard to understand, but I will decipher it. He did make a comment about removing them though.

You see pictures like this everywhere, and honestly, by the time everyone borrows/steals them from each other, it just about impossible to acknowledge the true source. I don't think they needed to remove the pics. It was the cpyright stuff that was Bull. Instead, they should have generaly thanked all who may hve been responsible for the pics.

Back