Hayabusa Magazine? or Suzuki?

VelvetJones

Registered
Im just wondering if there is a mag out there that caters to the suzuki crowd. If not there should be there would be plenty of takers on it.

A busa magazine that is bi-monthly would be awesome. Product reviews... Installs... vendors... babes. Technical articles and all that good stuff.

Kind of like this site except you can take it to the "reading room" with you.

Just wondering if there was such a thing, because I would definately subscribe to it.

-vJ-

egitarre77.gif

It is one . It is called 2 wheel tuner magazine. It is more of a bling bike mag, but it has an awful lot of vendors in it. It also has been accused of being Busa Biased.

Last month they did an all Busa editon. I personally love it, but the reviews here are mixed.

Kevin_s_40th_049.jpg

(Kweave @ Oct. 07 2006,12:12) It is one .  It is called 2 wheel tuner magazine.  It is more of a bling bike mag, but it has an awful lot of vendors in it.  It also has been accused of being Busa Biased.

Last month they did an all Busa editon.  I personally love it, but the reviews here are mixed.
+1 I actually talked to the editors at an AMA race. I said, "I LOVE the busa editions you've put out" they said "Which one? We kinda like the busa."

2WT is probably gonna be a busa biased mag for a while...

(VelvetJones @ Oct. 07 2006,08:52) Kind of like this site except you can take it to the "reading room" with you.
invest in a laptop, and wireless networking, and you can take this to the "reading room" with you too

ices_rofl.gif
all_coholic.gif
crazy.gif
poke.gif

Back