My Club's Website Debut!

Thinker62

Donating Member
Registered
My newly formed motorcycle club is officially releasing our website. But first I must give shout outs to the .org members who are responsible:

The Captain (Doug) and his merry band of geeks are responsible for designing this site and getting it up and running. Please note the cool special Flash effects, and the familiar looking Gallery. We are still working on the Calendar and Links pages, but FTR could not be more satisfied. If you, your club, or your business need a website developed/hosted etc. contact the Captain. He is very patient with non computer types. I sent him so many questions that his computer recognizes me as Spam now.

Also check out the familiar work of our very own BigDawg of quelite design. We figured out a way to use his creative banners to accent the flava of the site. Angelo was fast and efficient. talk to him about a group discount.

And now.... the site:
Full Tilt Riders

Hit us up in our Guest Book and let me know what you think.

Greg

Nice site. Looks like you guys/gals are having some fun. I'm going to have to move now.
smile.gif

Nice site, Thinker! Congrats and good job to all involved!

Greg,

Site looks good man ... great looking group! Glad you all got it off the ground. Big ups to the Full Tilt Riders!!

DJ

Great site Thinker, we need to talk about your Flash movies.
Love the flow too, man I'm going to have to get with Cap
for my soon to be club's site. Awesome site man, keep up the
good work.

My newly formed motorcycle club is officially releasing our website. But first I must give shout outs to the .org members who are responsible:

The Captain (Doug) and his merry band of geeks are responsible for designing this site and getting it up and running. Please note the cool special Flash effects, and the familiar looking Gallery. We are still working on the Calendar and Links pages, but FTR could not be more satisfied. If you, your club, or your business need a website developed/hosted etc. contact the Captain. He is very patient with non computer types. I sent him so many questions that his computer recognizes me as Spam now.

Also check out the familiar work of our very own BigDawg of quelite design. We figured out a way to use his creative banners to accent the flava of the site. Angelo was fast and efficient. talk to him about a group discount.

And now.... the site:
Full Tilt Riders

Hit us up in our Guest Book and let me know what you think.

Greg
You're welcome Thinker all glory be to God for the talents he's provided me. You guys be blessed and be safe.

BD

Looks great Greg! Take a lot of work to get a site up and running...congrats...
cool.gif

Beautiful Site thinker, when your ready to expand let us Florida Riders know...We have tons of riders down here that dont own harleys and arent into crazy stunt riding looking for a club to join.

Big ups to ya Greg. Site looks great. Congrats to you and all those that had a hand in this great endeavor.

Brian

Back