labusas  website

wildbill1300

Registered
everytime i surf labusas website i see racism against almost all nationalities. i am so glad this site is not like that. i will never go on that site again. i know some of those guys are on this site how come they dont do it over here?

That's the XXX rated version of the H.org... This is by far the place to be...

Give us a LINK.
I want to check it out!
biggrin.gif

ok .. yamaha's suck .. ok shoot me.. I'm racist .. bout Busa..!!!!! if it aint a " Busa" .. scrap it !!! ... I'm just sayin ..
smile.gif

ok .. yamaha's  suck ..  ok  shoot me.. I'm racist .. bout   Busa..!!!!!    if it aint  a " Busa" .. scrap  it  !!!     ... I'm just sayin ..  
smile.gif
LOL That sounds familiar. There is a guy at work I have to put up with everyday. "If it aint a Harley it aint sh**" "When are you gonna get you a really motorcycle?" "Why do you have a picture of a Hayabusa Sue Sucky?" Jap Crap etc..........

That's why Baskin-Robbins makes 31 flavors.....don't like chocolate? Don't buy it.....! Labusa's pulls no punches. Stage - Labusas.org. Mikeo- ask the knothead: if harley made an airplane, would you get on it? Or, there is the infamous: harley davidson, champions of converting gasoline into loud noise without that "pesky" horsepower byproduct. Ask me, I got a million...

you are comparing apples to oranges its one thing not to like harleys and its another thing to condem a whole race of people.

naw dood, really not. All I'm saying is each of us maintain the right to choose what we will look at and what we won't. What's acceptable, what's not. It's the freedom of speech thing....can't loose that! I agree, it can get a little raw, but there is also a ton of good info on the site.  
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129315204 -->

The people that think that way are a bunch of d!ckless twats. Those who post both places either don't think that way, or know better than to bring that bull$hit over here.

Yup, anything goes over there, and many of them take pride in racism, sexism and any other ism you can think of. I would not stoop low enough to give a link, but if you go there, take my advice and just lurk. If you try to inject logic or realism into one of their tyrates, they will be all over you like flys on shid, and you will just get frustrated witht the stupidity. This is how they have fun.

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!
rock.gif

I try to steer clear of those topics/discussions..

that site has very little to do with bikes.. and more to do with trying to be as anti-PC as possible.

That bein said.. I go there probably once a day because some of the stuff is interesting, or funny.... or sexy.. haha.

I could do without the racism, but it's not my site and nobody is forcing me to go so who am I to start trying to tell somebody how to feel about a particular race.

Because its mostly trash talking punks that wouldnt have the nerve to do in real life.1/2 of them dont ride on there its not really a bike site.Dont waste your time with it.

man if somebody wants to be racist should at least have the guts to do it to somebodys face.:angry:

If you see or hear racist stuff, just shrug it off. Don't let it bother you.

<!--EDIT|GMbusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129486183 -->

in all fairness i admit nobody forced me to visit site.

<!--EDIT|ROACH
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129495523 -->

I heard Roach was banned from LABusas.
You gotta be some kind of jerkoff not to be able to keep a membership there.
Havin' fun here Billy?

Gar

<!--EDIT|biggar
Reason for Edit: None given...|1130170935 -->

Back