Full Yoshi plus PC-V Mapped... OMG what a beast LOL

So I take it that you have the module with the PC-V that allows functionality of all 8 injectors? If not then you can still get more power out of it. I went with the Bazzz for my 08' Busa and had a near 17hp jump.

There is no need to work the secondary injectors unless you are using NOS or a turbo/super charger. That's why the PCV doesn't adjust the secondaries. Bazzz is good stuff but they address the secondaries because of the TC and quick shifting functins, not more power. With a PCV you need another module to shut off the secondaries for a quick shifter.

There is no need to work the secondary injectors unless you are using NOS or a turbo/super charger. That's why the PCV doesn't adjust the secondaries. Bazzz is good stuff but they address the secondaries because of the TC and quick shifting functins, not more power. With a PCV you need another module to shut off the secondaries for a quick shifter.

Thanks, I didn't know that about the secondary injectors, good info!!!!

Thanks, I didn't know that about the secondary injectors, good info!!!!

I asked the tuner about that... he said its complete overkill and only really the sort of thing you'd do if you were racing or drag stripping where every last BHP is important.. for on the road, just mapping the 4 with a single unit is more than adequate.

Jza

Back