Full Yoshi plus PC-V Mapped... OMG what a beast LOL

Jza

Registered
First ride out since i got a PC-V fitted and mapped by RJS Superbikes in Leicestershire, England... WOW!!

Thought the figures before / after it was mapped looked great (see dyno charts).. but on the road the bikes really transformed.. the throttle response out of corners is fantastic, the top end power is stupendous... i'd never expected my bike would ever want to lift the front in third gear off the throttle LOL.. have to lay on the tank now if i see any sort of elevation in the road LOL.... I didnt dare even go near WOT in first.. 2nds amazing.

If you havent had a full exhaust and a PC-V map.. at least get a ride on one that has... its a different animal.. its like driving around in B mode for a week then putting it back to A... a really big jump in power!

Jza

Busa Map.jpg

The before and after maps are with the full system then full system remapped with PC-V... didnt get a run with the old system on. Not sure what AFR is... LOL

Yep i see what you mean.. my outright figures are 4bhp and 5lbs more... doesnt sound like much but boy it drives like a different animal now... :)

The 4 hp is just what he got from getting the custom tune. The Yoshi 4-2-1 is good for at least 15 hp over stock. And you are right, the difference in the attitude of the Busa is astonishing. I love mine too!
BTW nice looking scoot Jza :thumbsup:

4hp is 4hp , it does make a differance that you can feel .
The 182.30hp was with the yoshi on the bike, bike on the dyno, with a run BEFORE tuning. The 186.59 is another run after the bike was tuned. The total gain was prolly 10-12 or so hp.....that plus the huge weight loss REALLY makes the bike feel like a whole new beast for sure :beerchug:

hello jza
not sure from which part of england your from

the power is nice, but you could have saved yourself a load of dosh by not buying PC and instead using ECU editor.
took my L0 to John warrington motorcyle tuning in Malton. he did a fantastic job

std was 180 hp, fitted 4 into 1 Akropovic, aftr ECU editor and removal of all limiter and raised Redline, she topped out at 195 / 196 HP
It only cost me £250 for editor and 6 hours on dyno.

anyhow that's history now, enjoy the ride

LOL where were you when i needed you... couldnt find anyone in the UK that did ECU maps... LOL

Different dynos, different bikes, different locations, different weather conditions, different dyno operator = different results.
Yep you can take the same exact bike to diff dyno's on diff days at diff elevations with diff operators and get 10-15 hp differences easily, not counting in tire pressures, condition of chain (lubed well or not), how the dyno guy sets up the dyno, how well bike is strapped down etc.

Comparing diff dyno numbers means absolutely nothing unless the bikes being compared are run on the same dyno, same day, back to back, same tire pressures, chains lubed, same operator etc.

Yep you can take the same exact bike to diff dyno's on diff days at diff elevations with diff operators and get 10-15 hp differences easily, not counting in tire pressures, condition of chain (lubed well or not), how the dyno guy sets up the dyno, how well bike is strapped down etc.

Comparing diff dyno numbers means absolutely nothing unless the bikes being compared are run on the same dyno, same day, back to back, same tire pressures, chains lubed, same operator etc.

Exactly.

Back