Full system

busaboy69...please delete this post...I mean it's bad enough that I hafta wait a few days for mine to arrive as just "that" in and of itself has me frothing at the teeth but then to come on here and hafta read about how thrilled you are with yours?...cruel and unusual brother...and more than my race borne blood can bare to read......but.....GREAT!
biggrin.gif

and congrats on the new system. L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Jinks you are right. I did not think before I spoke on this one bro. haha. Honestly though man you may not be AS shocked. This was my first Full system ever so I didn't know what to expect. I can tell you that this Akrapovic is just flat out wicked though. I will post a pic here if you wanna see what the carbon looks like. I took the sticker off to give it more of a stealth look. I am SOOOO pleased. The sound is a very low tone with a good growl and the acceleration and power difference is just nuts. But if it makes you feel better it was only a 20 minute ride that I got to sneak in the other night. I will be doing a lot of waiting of my own here to. haha. You will be very pleased man.
yep....loosing all that weight makes one hell of a handling dif.
biggrin.gif

my sticker will be coming off in short order as well...never did quite understand why anyone would want all that gorgeous carbon fiber work on such a well made system covered up with one of the largest and ugliest stickers in the biz anyways.
laugh.gif

thanks for the pic and sound quality review...sounds like it's just what I was indeed looking for and...L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif

poke.gif
Pics Please... I just ordered the same system as well for my '05 LE. Just a few questions.
What map are you running?
How long did the install take?
Any particulars we should be aware of during the install?
BTW, not to knock your purchase, but you should have done some more research before buying. 58cycle.com has them for $874.99 with free shipping and a free aluminized can sticker for those in the market. Link
I am just running the map of power commanders website. I was told it was actually pretty decent. Well as far as the time on the install I can't really gauge it cuz I was doing a lot of other things at the same time but I would say for the PAIR removal and the system bout a couple hours start to finish. I know I paid a little high now. Jinkster told me about it like a week after I got em. but honestly for how they perform I am not even worried about the extra money at this point. They were well worth what I paid even if I could have got them cheaper. Next time I go to purchase though I will dig a little more.
I wouldn't sweat the extra $$ either. Besides, nothing you could do about it now anyway. Seems no matter how much research I do on pricing, sooner or later I'll hear about  or accidentally find it cheaper elsewhere. Sounds like you're really happy with the exhaust and that's what matters most. Enjoy your new purchase and ride the snot out of her!
Yeah I know what you mean man. I always find a better deal after I buy something and I never would have found it UNTIL I went ahead and made the purchase though. But like I said you are right I am very happy with this exhaust. I have been sitting at work all day thinking back to the little 20 minute ride I got last night and wishing it was freaking summer so bad. BUT good things come to those who wait and my busa gonna be rolling faster this year.
+1

Back