Voodoo full system dyno numbers!!!

NINESCLUB

Registered
Has anyone tried a voodoo full system on the dyno with a proper tune.

I am looking for a system for my drag bike.

I am trying to figure out which will make the most horsepower for a bike that is for drag only. So sound isn't a concern. I wasn't sure if I make more power with a full system with complete muffler ( brocks , hindle, Yoshimura, ) or with open headers. Dyno tuned accordingly

vodoo is not the way to go. i had them programed and all lost power.

I am trying to figure out which will make the most horsepower for a bike that is for drag only. So sound isn't a concern. I wasn't sure if I make more power with a full system with complete muffler ( brocks , hindle, Yoshimura, ) or with open headers. Dyno tuned accordingly

The power that is to be made is made in the header design. Go with Brocks and be done if you're not concerned with noise, and want power.

What's there to figure out??? Those exhausts are absolute garbage..... They make no power just a bunch of noise for no damn reason. You can dyno tune it all you want and it won't make a bit of difference. All that's gonna happen is your gonna spend a bunch of $$$ on a crap exhaust then spend more $$$ to dyno tune a crap exhaust then when you show up @ the drag strip EVERYONE is gonna laugh at you cause of that crap exhaust :rofl:

Remove "DooDoo" exhaust from your mind and get a real pipe :please:

If it is a drag bike only go with a Sidewinder Muzzy ,Brocks , Carpenter, cut your fairing some need to remove your oil cooler and be done with it

Back