Yoshimura RS3 Full Race Exhaust System

Hello all,

I have read up on exhaust systems for the hayabusa on this site and I am really debating on wheather to replace my yoshimura RS3 slip-on exhaust with the yoshimura 4 into 1 RS3 race exhaust system. Do you think its worth it and how would the full race yoshi exhaust system compare to some of the other exhaust systems out there.

Thank you for your valued opinions ahead of time...

Maurice

neither will make serious HP
the last one I put on full system race socalled high pipe made 3 hp more than stock
laugh.gif

you want power, here is the current list.
HMF BigBird
Muzzy Round can
Akro Evo
BDE gen 3

Hi all,

I've found a RS3 Full system from Yoshimura. Have been debating about buying this or Deklevic 4 into 1 system. Has anyone found the Yoshi system better. I'm located in Australia. Hope to read some feedback on this system. Thanks in Advance.

Hi all,

I've found a RS3 Full system from Yoshimura. Have been debating about buying this or Deklevic 4 into 1 system. Has anyone found the Yoshi system better. I'm located in Australia. Hope to read some feedback on this system. Thanks in Advance.

You will have better luck getting an answer if you form your own post. Last post in this thread was from 2003

Back