Full covered ins! Not all the same.

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Are you covered for anything or just this? I pay $254.00 a year with Geico! But my Busa has to be stolen, run into by a deer, involved in a crash and the fault lies with the other person, or catch on fire, to be covered! Run off the road on the dragon and you are SOL! So make sure full coverage means what you are stating. Finance it and they want to be paid even if they have to pry your cold, battered body off her! Add medical and you just increased it another 1K.  
rock.gif

Does everyone know this?
wow.gif
I didn't! Collision & medical will make that cheap premium go up to where the Hi quotes were at all the while. This link helps.
linky

At $300 a year my rates are dirt cheap and include collision. I also have uninsured and underinsured coverage that matches my $300K liability limits in case some pathetic loser with state minimum coverage or no coverage at all hits me. As far as medical goes, the $5K most companies offer is laughable. That'll get you a bandaid and two aspirin while in the emergency room. Even if I didn't have excellent health insureance I still wouldn't pay extra for $5K in medical.

(Turbo-Torch @ May 26 2007,11:21) At $300 a year my rates are dirt cheap and include collision.  I also have uninsured and underinsured coverage that matches my $300K liability limits in case some pathetic loser with state minimum coverage or no coverage at all hits me.  As far as medical goes, the $5K most companies offer is laughable.  That'll get you a bandaid and two aspirin while in the emergency room.  Even if I didn't have excellent health insureance I still wouldn't pay extra for $5K in medical.
Your doin good then! Collision here will send total toover $600.00 per with 1K ded.
bowdown.gif
super.gif

State Farm will not write a California policy with medical for a motorcyclist, just the other guy.

State Farm was gonna give me $945 for the year full coverage under my Dad's name but the bike is completely in My name.. Otherwise it's $5,000 a year so I got Liability
crazy.gif

I was kinda wondering if I could get my dad's name on the title considering it's financed...

(06limited1st @ May 26 2007,13:00) State Farm was gonna give me $945 for the year full coverage under my Dad's name but the bike is completely in My name.. Otherwise it's $5,000 a year so I got Liability
crazy.gif

I was kinda wondering if I could get my dad's name on the title considering it's financed...
Is he a co-signer? That would go a long way to helping your cause...

Back