fUEL PUMP

they're both inline pumps. Off the top of my head, there are two Walbro pumps either the 190lph or 250lph pumps. The Bosch is typicaly the 044 pump. If you do a search you should be able to dig up some info and maybe a part number. Most of the Vendors that cary fuel system parts will know what pump you want without a part number.

Anyone have a diagram or a picture?? Maybe a parts list I'm rolling with a stock pump that is on it's way out and don't really wanna spend 700 on a new one I would much rather upgrade my fuel setup for future mods:laugh:

I'm not sure what pics will do for you but... here's a pic of my pump and my regulator. The last two pictures are of a Walbro pump and then a Bosch pump. Hope it helps.

PC196241.jpg

PC196237.jpg

Walbro_255LPH.jpg

bosch_044.jpg

Last edited:
how do u have it plumbed?? tank>pump>filter>regulator>fuel rail?
or is it tank>pump>filter>fuel rail>regulator??
i know what it takes to do this but for the life of me cant seem to figure it out on a bike ive been hesitant to do it but maybe if u could sketch out a lil picture of how u have it plumbed i would tackle that problem asap i have the pump, filter, regulator, fuel rail and all the fittings i would need just dont really have a clue as to how to plumb it any help would be appreciated

The first description you posted is for a dead head fuel system which isn't a good approach.

should be:
fuel tank -> fuel pump -> fuel filter -> fuel rail / injectors -> regulator -> fuel tank

Back