Anyone running a Quantum fuel pump?

JeffSyh

Registered
I'm doing a bit of nitrous this winter and some engine work so I have the tank off, I want to replace the fuel pump (rather it not fail while spraying) and I can't find any information on this fuel pump for a gen 1 or anyone who has one (I know about the Bosch pump)

I've only read reviews for a gsx-1000/750's and they all said it fit inside the tank perfectly but the plug was different.

I always run the 69420 fuel pump. Its a pretty common mod for the gen 1 busa and I have made over 300whp with that pump

After you go nitrous. You will want a turbo. You will get tired of filling bottles and make sure the bottle is at the right pressure
Hahaha yes that's kinda what I've been hearing... I've just spent a boatload already (dme swing arm, injector cleaning, wheel bearings, front pads, longer chain and longer rear brake line, fuel pump, body work, datalogger and ecu hookup plus a bit of odds and ends coesmetic mods) ugh I'd love a turbo though... now I gotta explain to my gf why christmas is going to be so sparse this year hahahaha.

Back