fuel prices

1713706701888.jpeg

An old thread but still relevant to today....

The price of fuel is crazy right now...especially since our glorious leader has enacted a carbon tax raising the price at the pump even more...

It's $7.00 a gallon right now for regular fuel....

I don't know how people who are struggling trying to afford life will be able to afford the price of fuel to get to work....

You guys think it's expensive where you are . . . $12 a gallon in New Zealand!
and that affects all our food prices and everything else that needs to be transported.
Milk.... $2.90 per litre (quart)
Bread.....$4.49 a loaf
Beer.....$30 a dozen stubbies (375ml) Heinekin
Cigarettes (I don't smoke) $40 a pack of 20's.
Yes, prices are way past the roof and half way to the moon here, but I'm not going to leave this country in a hurry, probably the safest place to be at this time in history.

Last edited:
and that affects all our food prices and everything else that needs to be transported.
Bread.....$4.49 a loaf
Yes, prices are way past the roof and half way to the moon here, but I'm not going to leave this country in a hurry, probably the safest place to be at this time in history.

Wow, $400 for a carton of smokes. For a heavy smoker that’s about $1,600 a MONTH!

Bread.....$4.49 a loaf
Hi. This is why we have to keep Biden. He will be able to keep fuel prices under control. So by 2028 they will be only $24.00 a gal.

Hi. This is why we have to keep Biden. He will be able to keep fuel prices under control. So by 2028 they will be only $24.00 a gal.
Michael, you do realize that the United States has the lowest price for gasoline of any major country save Russia, and is in the cheapest 20% of a huge list of countries?
That said, I have no doubt you or some other uber conservative will explain how it's Biden's fault.

Michael, you do realize that the United States has the lowest price for gasoline of any major country save Russia, and is in the cheapest 20% of a huge list of countries?
That said, I have no doubt you or some other uber conservative will explain how it's Biden's fault.
HI. For now. How waa gas lower under Trump why were more people working under Trump why were less (new commers comming in) under Trump? Why is Ma. paying 1 billion a year to house new comers a year? Why is Ma. Cutting services for its people under Biden to give new commers $64.00 a day to eat? Do you spend that every day to eat? And a hoke lot more.

Hi. Yes I am an as you say I am an uber conservative. We should help people here first. I like to help people when I can. I work for meales on wheels. I have saved 3 peoples lives at that job. It kind of makes up a very very little bid for all the lives I have taken in Nam. What have you done to help others. This is not a put down to you. As I think you are a very good person. We just think different. I would like to have people better than Trump or Biden running. As I am sure you do too.

HI. For now. How waa gas lower under Trump why were more people working under Trump why were less (new commers comming in) under Trump?
Because gasoline was cheaper worldwide during the time Trump was in office. You can't credit Trump for that any more than you can blame Biden now. As far as the migrant feeding issue, not sure if you realize the migrants are fed, do not receive $64 a day, the money goes to the vendor feeding them. Seems this vendor has to be making a huge profit off of this, and the food is supposed to be going to homeless or helpless American citizens, not illegal immigrants. How closely is that monitored? Who knows. The program started in the 80's for a much smaller amount of homeless people and needs to be addressed now as the demographics have changed a lot. Again, this was not Biden's call.

HI. For now. How waa gas lower under Trump why were more people working under Trump why were less (new commers comming in) under Trump? Why is Ma. paying 1 billion a year to house new comers a year? Why is Ma. Cutting services for its people under Biden to give new commers $64.00 a day to eat? Do you spend that every day to eat? And a hoke lot more.
Why is it that you don’t know what you’re talking about?

Why is it that you don’t know what you’re talking about?
Hi. Thoes are all facts, but the high cost of gas.
Because gasoline was cheaper worldwide during the time Trump was in office. You can't credit Trump for that any more than you can blame Biden now. As far as the migrant feeding issue, not sure if you realize the migrants are fed, do not receive $64 a day, the money goes to the vendor feeding them. Seems this vendor has to be making a huge profit off of this, and the food is supposed to be going to homeless or helpless American citizens, not illegal immigrants. How closely is that monitored? Who knows. The program started in the 80's for a much smaller amount of homeless people and needs to be addressed now as the demographics have changed a lot. Again, this was not Biden's call.
Hi. I know in Ma.the money goes to the illegal immigtantd as they use it to buy food and get it from uber eats. The homeless is a different program.

Back