Front Brake Pads?

EBC - Street Riding Is Fine

EBC HH - Agressive Street Riding

EBC Extreme PRO - Over Agressive Street Riding, Or Track Use

How are the extremes for the road? Are they grabby, do they eat up rotors make a lot of dust? :dunno:
I like to feel my brakes, meaning I dont care for steel braided lines and grabby pads I like to control the stopping by my tension on the lever.

Vesrah RJL's :thumbsup:

Im a non aggressive chill paced weekend rider/commuter, and I love them. I know people with them on track bikes and they love them too.

^^ What he said. I am on level two on that chart with EBC HH. Will give the extreme pros a go during the next change. Either way you cannot go wrong with EBC.

I like to feel my brakes, meaning I dont care for steel braided lines and grabby pads I like to control the stopping by my tension on the lever.

That's pretty much a contradiction there. Braided lines will add tremendously to the feel of the brakes by doing away with the ballooning effect of rubber lines. And I've found that brake pads are only as grabby as the fingers operating them. Stock pads and lines dull the feel and feedback of the lever, and provide far less consistent braking. And as everything heats up, the feel, consistency, and effectiveness decreases even more. Stock brake lines and pads are the first things to hit the trash can when I get a new bike.

steel braided brake lines and EBC HH pads= huge improvement

EBC HH is what I use. Some don't like them because they say they are noisy, I have zero problems with them.

Back