Front brake pads

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
What are the best front break pads out there. Oem, ebc. etc

EBC HH,good stuff!
smile.gif

Ferodo Sinter Grip for me. Little more money but in my opinion, worth every penny!

I just installed ebc hh and what an improvement over stock. There is no fade or squishyness(if thats a word) after riding hard for a while. They are truly confidence inspiring!
biggrin.gif

Thanks guys! I have used EBC HH on the rear. It's my first time having to replace front ones, Just wanted to make sure I get some good front pads. thanks again

Ferodo Sinter Grip for me. Little more money but in my opinion, worth every penny!
Did you compared them with EBC HH?
Or with anything else?

I use EBC HH and I love `em... A little bit too noisy...
I've used the EBC HH pads up until I tried a set of Ferodo Sinter Grip. I much prefer the Ferodo's. For me the feel is much better and the grip is always consistent.

My son has been racing these things for a few years and he uses the EBC HH pads but he replaces the pads after each race day. He says the EBC pads are Great the first day but begin to fade on the second day. He is one of those guys that dives deep into the corners before applying the brakes. He says he can beat guys with more HP if he has better brakes.

Try a set of Ferodo's next time around and let us know what you think of them? I don't think you'll be disappointed. EBC is much more popular but I think it's directly related to lower cost.

If I remember right, the Jinkster uses Ferodo as well. Ask him what he thinks?

I have used the HH pads before and do have to agree with Tufbusa. When pushed extremly hard, ie a track day or the Gap, I did experience some fade.

For 99% the HH are a great choice and do work very well. I still recomend them and our shop sells more than any other pad.

As with other items, match the brake choice with the type of riding you do.

Back