From the Ashes Comes Rebirth

Gorgeous bike!
thumb_up.gif

It's waaaay too long! It'll never fit in your little white pickup...But it looks great and can't wait to hear about it's handling in the twisties.

Looks real nice, how do you like your Ventura luggage setup, heard the bag quality wasn't up to the quality of the rack? Glad you got the bike back on the road.
beerchug.gif

Looks real nice, how do you like your Ventura luggage setup, heard the bag quality wasn't up to the quality of the rack? Glad you got the bike back on the road.
beerchug.gif
I've had all the luggage brands...and the Ventura set up is as good and well built as any. I do know that about 2 years ago they started refining the bags, I have a recent set (both touring and sport set ups) and they are quality in every way. Maybe the older ones were less refined? What's great is how versatile they are...you can configure them for the type of ride you're going on....and NOTHING ever touches the bike's surfaces. Raydog

P1000101.JPG

Nice Doyle, Job WELL DONE !!!! Now that you have all those MODS you Just Might be able to Keep Up with the Group this Time
laugh.gif

Back