Friends of Rubb (RSD) and other intersted folks PLEASE Have a Look

Some nice homes folk live in on these tiny islands.

v2.jpg

v3.jpg

No worries if we happen to hit the nearby rocks,or that approaching ferry in the background....

v4.jpg

v5.jpg

We Canadian's are very inovative,sorta like the Japanese and those tube hotels(they sleep in tubes,not spoiled like us in a whole room) Each one of these barrels has, according to the graffic on the side, the abilty to hold 50 people. ???

RSD.

v6.jpg

Congrats, Been running Avons since the factory rubber went away. Just went with Michelin PR3's. The Avons are good brother.

House Mouse is dyin' to get out on the Busa.So I said sure,but I have to warn you,it's gonna rain. So,we decide lunch is in order and that we will blast out to a cool spot by the airport. About 5 clicks into the ride she says,maybe we should just go downtown(its starting to drizzle). OK I said,right turn for town. Have lunch,come out,tiny bit of drizzle again. Half way home...boom. It starts hailing like the wrath of God is upon us. :rofl:

I said dont worry honey,this is after all a touring bike.:thumbsup: But it did turn ugly fast. Dark,rainy,and hail...gotta love it.

She's wearing her Icon jacket and jeans,I'm in my semi-vented summer race suit. We get home and we are soaked to the bone,but laughing bigtime.

She heads straight for hot tub,I head for the coffee pot. All good fun. :lol:

Rubb & The House Mouse.

The Avon 55/56 Storm tires are a sport touring tire, have burned through a few sets. You will probably see close to 10,000 km or more depend on riding style. You being on the west coast they do very well in the rain lol but are a harder compound not super sticky tire for extreme cornering. Glad to see you back on a Busa, from a fellow Canuck.

Grats Andy... Been a long time, seems like just yesterday you were at the end of your rope not being able to drive a car! You've come a long way!

Cap

See you at the Bash this weekend?

I wish I could Bro,I would love that.I definately have plans to visit as many Orgsters as I can. I have only met about 25 members,for me thats just not good enough,especially after being on here for 10 years.

RSD.

Great stuff Andy great looking bike:thumbsup: Looks like you have gone from Smurf to Gargamel :laugh: Oh youneed to change your profile your no longer Busa-less:thumbsup:

Back