Friends of Rubb (RSD) and other intersted folks PLEASE Have a Look

Cappo

Registered
What part of Canada are you from bro? I've been meaning to get out there to see a "King of the Dot" Rap Battle. Just a thing I'm into, aside from motorcycles:offtopic:.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
I also need to take some better pics of him too. I'm not even showing off that loud azz Brock's Shortmeg exhaust I have. I can't wait to see yours after you begin the tampering process. I'm sure you have some sick ideas.
I did the last busa i had entirely myself.Paint,you name it. I wanted it simple and clean.No aftermarket. No grafx,just straight at ya. 37 painted parts(that was a bit of a beotch) the rest chrome or polished.

house 001.jpg

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Then me and my busa got destroyed by a drunk driver. Did in 8 discs in my back,knee surgery,messed up hand,foot,etc etc...and 5 months at the hospital getting treatment for a brain injury.(brain re-hab clinic) They usually cant do much for ya after 3 months so they kick you out.

But with my winning personality:laugh: they kept me around for laughs for an' extra 2.

RSD.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
What part of Canada are you from bro? I've been meaning to get out there to see a "King of the Dot" Rap Battle. Just a thing I'm into, aside from motorcycles:offtopic:.
yer in Ill. Just below Ontario. I'm at the extreme other end,BC. On a clear day I can see Port Angeles,Washington,State.

RSD.

rubbersidedown

BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
Are you 100% now?
Nope. But what can ya do? No point in cryin all the time about it. The past can eat a person up quite easily.

I had tremendous support from the Org,but those stories are for another day. Perhaps tomorrow. You will love them. This place rocks. :bowdown:

Chat with ya later my friend,ride safe and keep the...

RubberSideDown.