Friend needs a ride from Jax, NC

standiggity

Registered
My boy is in need of a trailer ride out to The tail for the bash. He can leave whenever you need him too. He drives a GSXR 750, but bought it off Sparxx on this forum (I hooked him up). He is very interested in getting down there and will help with gas on the way down if anyone has room for him and his bike. I spoke with MC Mustang about it, but this is just in case he is full or can't fit the bike on the trailer. Worse case, he'll probably ride out there anyway, but he's trying to avoid the long trip from Jacksonville to Robbinsville on his bike. If anyone has an available spot, just shoot him an email at danyjazz@gmail.com . Thanks in advance for any assistance.. as he really wants to make it to the Bash!

and pictures.. why not!

n190400003_30002198_2067.jpg

Kyle,
Give me a call. I might be able to help out...

MCM

It looks like I am going to be at capacity... Wilmington to Robinsville. I beleive there will be a group riding that way so he doesn't have to ride solo...

It looks like there is space in the bed of the truck now...

However, if you can travel to Oak Island Early Thursday morning (say be here around 10am), we can load your bike and be able to pick up the little Devil (Grandevil) in Wilmington right after class. Grandevil will already be loaded in the trailer by Wednesday night.

View attachment 1383604

Back