Frame Sliders

winz504

Registered
T Rex Frame sliders rule! One of the best investments I've made on my 08 busa! No cutting required. I had a lil fall and these saved me my whole right side. Fram slider was damaged but it did its job. Ordered a replacement for $20 bucks. A must have!

T Rex Frame sliders rule! One of the best investments I've made on my 08 busa! No cutting required. I had a lil fall and these saved me my whole right side. Fram slider was damaged but it did its job. Ordered a replacement for $20 bucks. A must have!

I have just mounted (well, not me but a qualified mechanic)the T-rex no-cut sliders and...yes they are terrific but...NO CLEARANCE ,no blank, no space between slider and right fairing!!!:banghead:

Someone recommends to lathe-mill the slider??????

I believe that the perfect choice is GSG from Deutschland...I have them on my Zx12r...

b-king-005.jpg

But while you manoeuvreing the bike for parking you can hit the slider with chins or ankles...a little bit fastidious...

Someone point me to a retailer which could ship the T-rex NO CUT slider to Brunei...

I think that T-rex have no problem to ship directly in Brunei...I haven't serached any T-rex retailer...i have ordered to T-rex directly.Fast shipping and no probs man.Only a little tax in the customs...

Back