what do u guys think about these frame sliders??

hemi

Registered
2008 T-Rex Suzuki Hayabusa GSXR1300 Frame Slider N

was gonna order a set of these for my 08 busa, they look like they are pretty well made. Already dropped the bike once in the driveway but no damage was done, hopefully these will protect it if it happens again. I know the no cuts are probably not as good as normal frame sliders, but these bolt to the frame so hopefully they should be ok

Several members have them on their bike. Sure someone will post up on their thoughts or do a search for 'frame sliders'.

I have those on my 08. No cutting needed. The only thing about them is one side is longer than the other so pay attention and test fit b4 ya put the platic back on. I didnt do that and scratched the paint on my right side. I think it was the right side that had to be longer to clear the plastic. Also the cross bar that runs in front of the header, just make sure it doesnt touch the pipes. Its a little cramped for space there but i does fit.

THEY ARE GOOD FOR (LQQKS) trex's is ok for LQQKS but higher speed they brake off real easy just for lQQks or a fall over. bolts are very thin :beerchug: if you ride hard install good slider's and drill fairing not that hard at all

Last edited:
I have those on my 08. No cutting needed. The only thing about them is one side is longer than the other so pay attention and test fit b4 ya put the platic back on. I didnt do that and scratched the paint on my right side. I think it was the right side that had to be longer to clear the plastic. Also the cross bar that runs in front of the header, just make sure it doesnt touch the pipes. Its a little cramped for space there but i does fit.

How about a couple of pics bigdaddy b4 I pull the trigger and buy me a set?

Got proof? Post it up.

No slider will hold up in high speeds. They are meant for Slow and tip overs, thats it. I have the Bike design one. The one Trex copied. Mine fell over on the right side before and it did its job. Ended up with a scratch on the faring, mirror, right can and bar end. Nothing Major and i could of lived with it seeming i cut the faring anyways for the clear clutch cover mod

I like R&G sliders and crash protectors, no I have not tested them yet but every part of contact is covered except the exhaust

randg002.jpg

randg003.jpg

randg004.jpg

randg005.jpg

randg006.jpg

Back