Found bike hell today

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
008_edited-1.jpg
So yesterday, in 35mph winds here, I took the Busa on back-roads, to find out just how stable this bike is in the wind. You don't wanna know how fast I was going.:whistle:

Today I went exploring on the dirt bike and found this junk yard, bikes as far as you can see. Looks like bike hell.???

So, today I was riding like a good boy and got pulled over for doing 60 in a 55 and the Popo complained about my plate which sits vertical. Wrote me a warning to say I should slow down and fix my plate.:banghead:

008_edited-1.jpg

I think I know where that is, right down from McCain prison on the edge of Ft Bragg reservation! And yup, vertical plates in NC is a Class 2 Misdemeanor! Im originally from Raeford NC and know first hand! Go down to section G in this link and you will see:
GS_20-63

There's a fortune to made in that junkyard! Cafe Racers are hot right now, you ought to find out what you can have/buy. You could make alot off of all parts and complete bikes.

Probly some boarder threw em back there, and stop speeding you MANIAC! :lol:

Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

There's a fortune to made in that junkyard! Cafe Racers are hot right now, you ought to find out what you can have/buy. You could make alot off of all parts and complete bikes.

Love cafe racers, wish one of these bike companies would make a hooligan bike with hooligan power though :rulez:

What exactly is a vertical plate? A plate that sits sideways or just sticks down vertically. How is that a misdemeanor? :dunno:

see if theres any good parts in there to sell! :laugh:

Some parts on those old bikes could be worth $$$$

I think I know where that is, right down from McCain prison on the edge of Ft Bragg reservation! And yup, vertical plates in NC is a Class 2 Misdemeanor! Im originally from Raeford NC and know first hand! Go down to section G in this link and you will see:
GS_20-63

Thanks for the link, you are right, it says a plate which is not horizontally mounted is a class 2 misdemeaner. I was going to ignore the warning, but now I'll fix it. Yep, that is the place. I'm definetely going to pay a visit, but I'm told the guy who owns it is kinda weird. Not really interested in selling stuff and does not like anyone snooping around. There must be a few thousand bikes in there. Some of them look complete, some partially stripped.

Love cafe racers, wish one of these bike companies would make a hooligan bike with hooligan power though :rulez:

What exactly is a vertical plate? A plate that sits sideways or just sticks down vertically. How is that a misdemeanor? :dunno:

Yeah, that's considered a vertical plate. But he's in NC! VA I know, tickets for anything, NC doesn't care about about your vehicle though, as long as it runs you can drive it legally:laugh:
Reason behind it is that it makes it harder for the cops to read your plate, and it brings in ticket money!

Me too, modern unbeliveable power coupled with 40 year old handling performance:rofl:The ultimate deathtrap!:rofl:
Jordan's cheif mechanic made a low short chopper with not much of a rake on the forks a few years ago you'de probably like then. It had a cafe racer chopper mix look.
Had a gsxr1000 engine, brakes, and used the forks and cut them shorter, it was pretty awesome. I'll see if I can find it.

Back