Hell of a ride today

mattd428

Registered
so 7 of us went riding today and once again no running from the popo. we took a road with a lot of tight corners. me and a friend of mine on a 600 got into a little bit of a race he had me on the corners obviously but i wasnt far behind until he slid off the road followed by 2 other bikes sliding off the road after him. no one was hurt just some plastic damage but does that count as a win for the busa? i was in the lead at the end:rofl:

lol i will get some pics up soon that 600 was a pain in the ass to keep up with in the corners it took some serious effort to keep up

the first guy tryed to slow down in the turn by taping his back brake and he didnt compensate for it the other 2 were not paying attention to the road they were trying to figure out why 1 bike was in the ditch

ya definately can if im gonna slow down i let off the throttle or hit the front brake that back one will get u

Oh jeez, it's just a matter of time.....start saving now for new plastics/parts!

These guys are pushing too hard....A group 'ride' at a trackday would be eye-opening...

Gotta forget about the back brake...

ok guys here a couple pics still trying to get the rest of them the first to go down was the blue and black zx6r second was the white gsxr 750 and the grand finally was the green and black gsxr 1000

ya these push WAY too hard but what can you do this is the first crash any of them have ever been in so they havent learned the lesson yet but im not so sure they will learn after their big crash that is still to come

ride.jpg

ride2.jpg

Oh jeez, it's just a matter of time.....start saving now for new plastics/parts!

im tryin to keep this one shiny side up trust me it sounds bad but i was not pushing hard at all these guys have had their bikes for about 5 months i usually chill in the back and just keep up......except for the popo runs:whistle:

Back