fork issues

dacrownedprince

Registered
ok ive done the search and cant find an answer--i have an 04 and my front suspension sucks--i have turned both the upper and lower dials to the max both directions and i have no bounce in the front--it has 13000 miles on it--before i changed the fork seals last week i had a lil bounce and thats all i wanted so i dont know if this was a pre-exisiting problem from the jump--long story short why mite i have no bounce in my front forks--ive heard the springs mite be shortened for drag purposes--does this make sense to anyone???

You might have springs in the forks for a heavier rider. I would take it to a shop that has experience in setting up a bike's suspension. It will be worth the money that you have to spend to get it done. It cost me 30 bucks to get my suspension done.

You might have springs in the forks for a heavier rider. I would take it to a shop that has experience in setting up a bike's suspension. It will be worth the money that you have to spend to get it done. It cost me 30 bucks to get my suspension done.

+1 You need to know what you are starting with IMO

Back