For you Busa and Bking owners..

Lookin' to build a hooligan/street fighter type bike. I'm too old to handle the clip ons of the Busa so I'd mount bars and remove plastic and put on dual round headlights possibly. Couldn't recall from all the readings in the mags when the Bking first came out, but do the bikes have the same frame, engine, brakes, etc. I know the Kings swingarm is slightly longer and the exhaust is different, but otherwise the same???
I believe frame, swing arm shock and forks are all unique to the B King. Brakes wheels and sprockets are shared.

I have both, for riding around and the twistys the B-King is a blast but for racing the Busa...
B-King in a way is ugly but a cool ugly...

Yup, there are a few King drag videos of pure stockers except slip ons and they go right quick down the track. Faster than I can do it!

I was looking for a new Busa when I found the King, I bought the King because it's $1500 a year cheaper on insurance than a new Busa!! bikes are pretty much a toss up on the street.

Which do you prefer and, why? And, which one accelerates quicker and has a higher top speed?
Had two busas over the years got my first B King few months ago. I love them both. But I wished I never left it for so long to get a King. It’s the doggies conkers. There’s nothing I don’t like about it. An amazing bike for sure. I couldn’t believe how agile and comfortable it is. Both bikes are a 100% for grin factor. Acceleration on B King just feels horrendously fast. To me. All I can say you would never regret getting a King.
Long live the King. It’s the Mutz Nutz.
I’ll never sell it.

Had two busas over the years got my first B King few months ago. I love them both. But I wished I never left it for so long to get a King. It’s the doggies conkers. There’s nothing I don’t like about it. An amazing bike for sure. I couldn’t believe how agile and comfortable it is. Both bikes are a 100% for grin factor. Acceleration on B King just feels horrendously fast. To me. All I can say you would never regret getting a King.
Long live the King. It’s the Mutz Nutz.
I’ll never sell it.
This thread is rather old.....last post was 2009...it's been over a year since @Zero was seen....

And @WuzzaCBXRider probably no accounting for taste but I like the BKIng all except the exhaust system....that's "fugly" for sure...but if I had found one before finding the Bumblebee, I would be riding one now...

....yeah, I don't know what a "doggies conkers" is either but it sounds nasty...

This thread is rather old.....last post was 2009...it's been over a year since @Zero was seen....

And @WuzzaCBXRider probably no accounting for taste but I like the BKIng all except the exhaust system....that's "fugly" for sure...but if I had found one before finding the Bumblebee, I would be riding one now...

....yeah, I don't know what a "doggies conkers" is either but it sounds nasty...

Yeah I saw how old it was and as usual I’m just razzing whoever likes those monsters. And the doggies conkers is probably akin to the “Mutz Nutz“ comment. :D

I thought the B stood for Busa LOL !

P1060613.jpg

Back