ECU Flashing for Bking guys...

Its weird. I just bought my bking and it feels slow compared to my stock zx14r. Like way way slower than my 14. First gear on the bking you have to snatch it just to get the front tire to lift and it doesn’t come up in second. I don’t really wheelie but that’s the best comparison I can come up with as far as a power difference. My 2014 zx14r powers up in 1st and second by just rolling on the throttle. Never have I been on a busa, but I’m sure they are similar to the zx14r. Idk why the bking is that much slower. My thoughts are flashing the ecu to “busa specs” whatever that means will make it closer to what I’m looking for. Everything I read says the bking and busa have no different other than fame (obviously ) and airbox. The motor and gearing and all of that is the exact same, so why would it have so much less power?

Its weird. I just bought my bking and it feels slow compared to my stock zx14r. Like way way slower than my 14. First gear on the bking you have to snatch it just to get the front tire to lift and it doesn’t come up in second. I don’t really wheelie but that’s the best comparison I can come up with as far as a power difference. My 2014 zx14r powers up in 1st and second by just rolling on the throttle. Never have I been on a busa, but I’m sure they are similar to the zx14r. Idk why the bking is that much slower. My thoughts are flashing the ecu to “busa specs” whatever that means will make it closer to what I’m looking for. Everything I read says the bking and busa have no different other than fame (obviously ) and airbox. The motor and gearing and all of that is the exact same, so why would it have so much less power?
Is your BKing all stock?

They are detuned stock and need some changes to get them up to Hayabusa spec power.

I talked to him through PM
I have an unrestricted Busa bin file, which I used on my gen2, my Bking, and about 3 dozens others.
Majority done by mail through the org.
My laptop was fixed yesterday and I'll have it this afternoon.
Assuming I didn't lose anything, I'll be flashing ecu's for the org again by mail or in person.

The gen2 bin file I have has the following

Top speed limiter removed
More timing at lower rpms.
Secondary throttle plates set to open at their most efficient rate, using 100% of already available fuel, every cell, every gear.
Fuel soft-cut limiter removed, redline up by 600rpm.
Fuel hard-cut remains and is the rev limiter(cuts fuel to all cylinders).
Fans on/off 10 degrees sooner.
Ram-air compemsation turned on for Bking, and Bking needs ram-air mod.
Air/fuel ratio is Not changed!
Gen2 Busa and Bking engines are 100% mechanically the same.
Only the ecu bin file, exhaust, and airbox are different.
Flash your Bking to this with airbox and exhaust mods, and it is a completely different bike, much more agressive throttle response.
Well worth doing.

Is your BKing all stock?

They are detuned stock and need some changes to get them up to Hayabusa spec power.
No it has slip ons and a high flow k&n airfilterwas

Secondary throttle plates set to open at their most efficient rate, using 100% of already available fuel, every cell, every gear.
Flash your Bking to this with airbox and exhaust mods, and it is a completely different bike, much more agressive throttle response.
Well wort

Well worth doing.
Awesome!! Thanks so much for the help. So after doing all of this, should I get the bike dyno tuned?

You can also remove the Bking emissions, including the charcoal canister on the left side of the engine.
and
FYI
The unrestricted bin file used on the gen2 or the Bking will eliminate the modes(Busa has 3 modes, Bking has 2)
You will only have unrestricted A mode, all the time.
My personal feeling is who cares anyway.
Detuning is useless to me.
Full power all the time or nothing.
Throttle control is all in the wrist.
If you want a flash for more power, you probably feel the same way.
And, if you like and use B or C mode...this is Not for You.

Welcome to the site @Thedeej97 . Are you a professional DJ? Would love to hear about it.

Your question and the age of your bike prompts me to ask about the history of this bike. If it sat for a long time unused, it would require a full fuel system maintenance before anything else is done.

Back