For those with CZ wheels or other Anodized wheels

:rofl: that is awesome:thumbsup:

I know, man. Isn't that something? I bought my wheels last December and saw it not even a month ago.:laugh:

By the way, I just did another 100 mile ride. Left the house at exactly 4:02am and got back about 20 minutes ago. Spent a few minutes lubing the chain with Dupont and dusted off the wheels.:thumbsup: I didn't have to polish the whole bike this time because she's still looking good.:beerchug:

How does pledge stand up in the rain?

cheers
ken

I got caught in pouring down rain last Sunday morning at 4:00am. I can't recall exactly what she looked like when I got home because it was a little after 4:30am. I know it's a short ride. I didn't want to go any further so I just turned around and went home.

All I know is with Pledge, it's like having Rain X. That, I know because I use it on my helmet, too. Like I've said, I didn't pay that much attention. I just did the usual. Polished it with Pledge and she's good as new.

I've been using Pledge too - it's fantastic! Just went downstairs to check - the can I've got is called "Classic Beauty". Apart from anything else, I love the smell! I'd even say they could do something with it as an aftershave/cosmetics type thing! (Hang on, getting a bit carried away here...)

But - the results are great! I've got the shiniest and most aromatic Busa for miles around! Try it everyone!

I've been using Pledge too - it's fantastic! Just went downstairs to check - the can I've got is called "Classic Beauty". Apart from anything else, I love the smell! I'd even say they could do something with it as an aftershave/cosmetics type thing! (Hang on, getting a bit carried away here...)

But - the results are great! I've got the shiniest and most aromatic Busa for miles around! Try it everyone!

That's what I'm talking about.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

How about sharing pics of your shiniest and most aromatic Busa?:please:

That's what I'm talking about.:beerchug::beerchug::beerchug:

How about sharing pics of your shiniest and most aromatic Busa?:please:

Will do - hoping to ride tomorrow then PLEDGE - weather permitting.

By the way, your chain is immaculate, and I see from your posts that you do a lot of miles - how do you manage to keep it like that? What do you do/use?

I started using Pledge on both of my bikes from top to bottom. Chrome, paint, plastic,polished,ect. It is great. I used to use Honda polish and other waxes/polishes and pledge is the best. I can see the difference. I also started using dupont on chain and its great also. Thanks Sleepless

Will do - hoping to ride tomorrow then PLEDGE - weather permitting.

By the way, your chain is immaculate, and I see from your posts that you do a lot of miles - how do you manage to keep it like that? What do you do/use?

I only use two things.

Pledge and Dupont Chain wax.

I started using Pledge on both of my bikes from top to bottom. Chrome, paint, plastic,polished,ect. It is great. I used to use Honda polish and other waxes/polishes and pledge is the best. I can see the difference. I also started using dupont on chain and its great also. Thanks Sleepless

Let's not forget Mike1180 for recommending Dupont Chain Wax.:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Back