Cz works front disc rotors

My opinion: I have Carrozzeria wheels and rear brake rotor. Good items. The rear rotor's been on the bike for several thousand miles with no warping, or undo wear. I don't think you'd go wrong with their stuff. But as for the front rotors, I would not go with CZ. The new EBC 'wave' (with 6 'square' rivets) are a little less expensive, and at least sound like a technological advancement. I priced them out. They were about 220 each, or close to that, at DennisKirk. Might find them cheaper. I elected to stick with my stock rotors until they wear out. Alan

Cool, thanks for the input, looks like if I get them I'll just get the wheel set and upgrade the brakes when my stock rotors wear out.

If you are going the new TRI-R wheels, stock rotors will NOT fit they are sold as a set for that reason (they are bigger rotors), the older style V-Track wheels WILL fit stock rotors - I have had both sets.

I had an issue with the new TRI-R front wheel and rotors but I have to say the support has been brilliant and replacement was sent out express (to AU)

Last edited:
Going for the V-stars if get em, i know they aren't as light, but i really like the looks. Was thinking about getting the package, with the rotors, just because it seemed like a pretty good deal, but am thinking I'm going to pass on that and wait till i can get a different set and do a full brake upgrade at that time.

Back