Carrozzeria wheels

Tr3

Registered
Hello

I think that i have to have Carrozzeria V-Trac wheels to my bike

CARROZZERIA USA INC - MOTORCYCLE AFTERMARKET WHEEL MANUFACTURE MAKERS OF THE TRI-R V TRACK V7R FORGED WHEELS

Any experience about that shop, I make my order in next week so if you have
experience about those wheels or that shop , let me know.

and yes colour Wine red. my bike after custom paint. pearl white and wine red details..

also I need hunt, bar end , Bake and clutch reservois caps, rearset and all other small things , all off cource Wine red .

All ready , new custom seat, exhaust, öhlins rear and fron suspension, ASV leavers ( factory make new set right now for hayabusa ) Scorpion alarm.

:welcome: Aboard! There are a few guys here that have those rims. SleeplessRed has the wine red also. I'm sure they'll chime in soon..

I have Carrozzeria rim, lots of folks on the board do. They are a excellent product.

cheers
ken

Love my black ones. Best deal out there. You need to use rear sprocket for ZX-12 though. Bolt pattern is for those, OEM Suzuki sprocket won't fit.

Other than price, what's the performance/durability/maintenance difference between these and the carbon fiber ones like BST makes?

Can the Tri-R's be used on the street? Has anyone tried them? They're lighter than the V-Track and not much more expensive.

I had the original V-stars, and they where much lighter than stock.
I haven't heard of any problems on the street with any manufacturer, in aluminum or in Carbon fiber.
Here is a couple of pics, the first is the V stars

And then the Dymags that are on the bike now

It is all up to what you want to spend, wheels are one of the best mods you can do. The lighter spinning mass = horsepower!

wheels%20pics%20020.jpg

Sexs%20on%20wheels%20078.jpg

Can the Tri-R's be used on the street? Has anyone tried them? They're lighter than the V-Track and not much more expensive.

Also the only downfall of the lighter wheels would be,, can the handle horsepower over 300hp?

They can handle high horsepower depending more on how strong the center hub and if the cush drive is strong. Most wheels are plenty strong otherwise.

I have the original VStars and when comparing to complete stock wheels to complete VStars, there is a 9lb and 7oz. difference. Quite noticeable in handling but really don't expect any changes in ET/MPH as they will be very slight.

tn_DSC04335.jpg

Love my black ones. Best deal out there. You need to use rear sprocket for ZX-12 though. Bolt pattern is for those, OEM Suzuki sprocket won't fit.

What is really nice about the Carrozzeria wheels is that they do take a steel OEM sprocket. A ZX12 sprocket is easy to get, it is for 530 chain, and will easily take big horsepower and/or torque. Even though Performance Machine and RC make nice wheels, they are not only more expensive than the Carrozzerias, you also have to settle for an aluminum custom sprocket that costs twice as much, and takes two weeks to get when you need a new one.

I have Carrozzerias on my Ultra bike - I was willing to buy any custom wheel, but chose the Carrozzerias because of the big hp I was running, and my insistence on a steel rear sprocket. They also come standard with cush drive, which the other manufacturers charge you extra for . . .:beerchug:

they are some sweet rims...yet they are pricy. I am planning on them some day just gonna hafta save here and there for them.

Back