for those with black '07

07BUSAWANNABE

Registered
I dont know why I just thought of this, but I just wanted to know. When i bought my bike off the showroom, i rode it around for a while, then when i got home i noticed that it had blue specs in the paint.WTF? i thought it was all black. I guess when i saw the metal flake blue and red ones i did not put 2 and 2 together. The blue specs have grown on me, but still wish it was just black. Just wandered if anyone else had this happen.
egitarre77.gif

common with the busa black. my o4 black and purple has the blue flake in it as well. the name of the black paint is called nebular black metallic.

It was actually pointed out to me by the dealer as I was getting on it to ride home. A lot of people don't realize this because it's so subtle. I was talking to a guy a few weeks ago that bought a black hump off of ebay only to realize that the paint didn't exactly match his bike because it was from a '07 and he had an older model.

My 06 has the same thing. But the Dealer pointed it out to me, had me walk around and sure enough, it changes shades of Black to Black/Gray from different angles ! I think it's NEET  
super.gif

So Officer
wink.gif
, just WHAT color did you say you saw speeding. Naaaaaaa, couldn't be me, see it's kinda Gray not BLACK/BLACK
laugh.gif

The blue specks in the black is from the blue busa parked next to it. Them 07' blues tend to get a bit crazy and start to mark it's territory.   I guess the black busa got in the way.
laugh.gif

I never noticed anything but that gorgeous Suzuki black. I have, though, noticed fine hairline scratches where my belt buckel rubs the paint I may end up buying one of those tank bras yet. I hate to cover up that slick, rich, black paint, but I hate the scratches too.
mad.gif

My 06 has blue in the black and silver in the gunmetal, and they got there by blowing by the blue 07's and the blue/silver ( slowazz ) Busa's
laugh.gif

(4wd @ Sep. 13 2007,01:16) I never noticed anything but that gorgeous Suzuki black. I have, though, noticed fine hairline scratches where my belt buckel rubs the paint  I may end up buying one of those tank bras yet. I hate to cover up that slick, rich, black paint, but I hate the scratches too.
mad.gif
I don't like the way the bras look on the Busa. You could always get a pad instead. They blend in well and don't cover enough to notice.
Rob

(GMbusa @ Sep. 12 2007,18:10) The blue specks in the black is from the blue busa parked next to it. Them 07' blues tend to get a bit crazy and start to mark it's territory.   I guess the black busa got in the way.  
laugh.gif
GOOD 1 !!!
smileyexhibit.gif
smileyexhibit.gif
smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

smileyexhibit.gif

Back