For those of us that care: happy Pride month

Honda is a highly advanced Corporation and doesn't allow Woke / Trans development ideas into the product development process.

In other words... Honda understands trannies better that and Tranny ever could or would.
Hi. We [My bike and I] do not know what we are????? So lets see the bike is a 1999 with an 07 motor out to 1340.cc's has a Gen 2 tail and a bunch of odd parts.
Me I am a ?? That thinks I am a male white cat who thinks that I a a black femal cat.

Pride must be about achievements, right?
What sort of achievement is then the sexual orientation?
Unless of course the achievement is being fully sponsored by a questionable millionaire's NGO...
Well well... there you go asking the tough questions. :beerchug:

In my humble opinion.... Sponsorship deals from woke corporations show us diversity is something to be proud of because the only real achievements are having stepped out of a conventional sexuality identity and into another subset of the human species. I guess that means that being different means you have achieved a special status that gains financial support from millionaires looking to increase their customer base.

Well well... there you go asking the tough questions. :beerchug:

In my humble opinion.... Sponsorship deals from woke corporations show us diversity is something to be proud of because the only real achievements are having stepped out of a conventional sexuality identity and into another subset of the human species. I guess that means that being different means you have achieved a special status that gains financial support from millionaires looking to increase their customer base.
What I don't get (maybe I'm naïve) but we have a group of people who for probably a century or more have been ostracized yet feel that being overly flamboyant will garner support and empathy......

In my opinion for what it's worth, if they want to be taken seriously, they should present themselves in a more professional, inclusive manner....

Many people who I know that speak on this all say the same thing, it's nobody's business but their own so why are they making it our business...

I do. Tell me why vets who lost their lives and served this country get one day and a group who is statistically a fraction gets a whole month?
My approach is way different: I refuse to deal (spend time and brain energy) over a fabricated issue. The lgbtq+ stuff is a product that has no foundations in society, therefore it really does not exist.

What I don't get (maybe I'm naïve) but we have a group of people who for probably a century or more have been ostracized yet feel that being overly flamboyant will garner support and empathy......

In my opinion for what it's worth, if they want to be taken seriously, they should present themselves in a more professional, inclusive manner....

Many people who I know that speak on this all say the same thing, it's nobody's business but their own so why are they making it our business...
If you were to ask them they would likely tell you how it benefits them. I think what they think is that they want the respect, attention and money that goes with being a protected class of sorts. This is why some of the corporations are swinging left. Over time they will probably make the gains they anticipate they will achieve... but... I know nothing.

Right now I am renewing my RE license and some of it is about Implicit bias and a bunch of history regarding racism... its making me sleepy.

My approach is way different: I refuse to deal (spend time and brain energy) over a fabricated issue. The lgbtq+ stuff is a product that has no foundations in society, therefore it really does not exist.
And that is your opinion. Regardless if is out of step with many

LGBTQ+ is real and has happened and will continue.
Learn to accept people and the human race and that times are moving on.

Food for thought that applies to every thing that God says is wrong and that HE said is a sin. Just because you Love it doesn't mean that God approves of it or is accepting of it.

I've also noticed we have a tendency to withhold telling or protecting people we love from the truth. We will choose to stay quiet and choose them over God. However the thing is we are only hurting and condemning them. I can tell my love ones they are in err with love. If I were commiting adultery, lying, stealing, killing, cheating, etc. people would tell me...as they should. Homosexuality should be no different. Not because I said it but because God did.

Now if you don't believe in God or his word that's another thing BUT if you do then you shouldn't be bias.

Pride comes before the fall...Pride in any sin.

Is the post above yours your idea of the ‘times moving on’?
What I am addressing here is the acceptance of people into the human race by all.

The post above mine refers to the crossing over into sport, which is a small and confusing subset of the gamut of life.
Whilst I agree that the sporting arena will take time to work through, I am referring to acceptance of the LBGTQ+ community as a whole and the idea that there is nothing wrong in the lifestyle we choose to accept.

What I am addressing here is the acceptance of people into the human race by all.

The post above mine refers to the crossing over into sport, which is a small and confusing subset of the gamut of life.
Whilst I agree that the sporting arena will take time to work through, I am referring to acceptance of the LBGTQ+ community as a whole and the idea that there is nothing wrong in the lifestyle we choose to accept.
It looks like some of them want us to put their lifestyle on a pedestal for a whole month as compared to a day where brave people gave their lives to protect all of us. Do you see any disparity in that?

Can you tell me how the STD percentages compare between the normally orientated people and people that choose the alternative lifestyle?

Back