For those of us that care: happy Pride month

I must be ugly, I knew and worked with a few gay men and none of them made a pass on me....
My uncle who was a big influence in my life early on was also gay. Left my moms twin sister to move to Cali to be with his boyfriend. It never bothered us nor did we talk about it because he was just another person who didn’t wear his lifestyle out the outside.

My uncle who was a big influence in my life early on was also gay. Left my moms twin sister to move to Cali to be with his boyfriend. It never bothered us nor did we talk about it because he was just another person who didn’t wear his lifestyle out the outside.
I gave one of my subordinates crap once because he handed out Christmas cards and didn't put his significant other (male) on the card...

I only noticed because he put him on other Christmas cards he handed out to others in the unit...

I brought him in my office and asked him if he was ashamed of his spouse...he said he wasn't but he felt I wouldn't understand his lifestyle...I informed him of his error and made him include his spouse on the card...and he did...

I've never once questioned anyone's choice of who they loved and I never expected or thought anything less of them because of their lifestyle.

I know I’m ugly but I still ride a Busa

AD72C332-DFDD-4E9E-B5A9-D48BD5A8E90B.jpeg

I see the last sentence was not included in the quote...

We know that from a portion of the community we are discussing comes behaviors that are unacceptable. Those behaviors are also found in other communities not labeled as gay. So, what is the point? Is everything we do in life a choice people make on a personal level?
I left out the last sentence because it was more of the same. What you say about inclusiveness and love thy neighbor is of course true, but not reality is it? Gays are finally being accepted in society after decades of it not being so, thus the reason for celebration. After all, that is what this thread is about.

I left out the last sentence because it was more of the same. What you say about inclusiveness and love thy neighbor is of course true, but not reality is it? Gays are finally being accepted in society after decades of it not being so, thus the reason for celebration. After all, that is what this thread is about.

So true. It is for inclusiveness and acceptance. A lifestyle, a choice, a belief. Not ridicule or persecution.

So true. It is for inclusiveness and acceptance. A lifestyle, a choice, a belief. Not ridicule or persecution.
This is what I do not understand! I have accepted them all my life. I have considered them included in society. I am just damn tired of having their lifestyle rammed into my face on a daily basis. I do not ridicule them nor do I persecute them. But their behavior which they are free to do to a point will never be normal to me. Thats what upsets them so much. They cannot force people to play along.

What a crock that claim was. Gays have been accepted by millions without the resistance you seem so sure of... Who doesn't like Elton John? Yes... just another "exception to the norm" is what you might think is the appropriate comeback.

This world is dominated by a class of people known as hetro sexual beings... to think same sex people in pairs will carry forward the generations to come is absurd. The dominate characteristics and behaviors is what will continue humankind. Not same sex unions. Do you really want to argue about that too by saying Men can get pregnant and have children to? It seems the gay pride community supports position right now.

I personally think a lot of gay and lesbian types were traumatized after birth or even a number of years afterward while still young and impressionable. This is why I will never approve of Nambla and other perverted groups that try to normalize sex with young male children.

Did you read my gay roommate story from the early 90s? I learned long before that experience that young gay men like to pick up other men regardless of sexual preference. Try this some time... walk into a gay bar alone on a busy night and see what happens.

While only slightly off the gay pride mark In general.... the inclusiveness is getting even more absurd now... check this out.

TARGET SAYS: TEAR DOWN MOUNT RUSHMORE!

Quote:
Target keeps digging the hole deeper. Fox News has a report on the Target Foundation, which funds the extreme Left. One of the beneficiaries of Target’s largesse is the NDN Collective, a South Dakota nonprofit that hauls in $50 million or more in annual revenue. It must be nice to be on the Left! That is where the money is.

NDN is absurdly radical:

NDN identifies as “intersectional,” which is an idea coined by a critical race theorist, Kimberlé Crenshaw, holding that America is inborn with structurally racist and misogynistic systems, and they can intersect upon an individual to form numerous layers of persecution. By joining forces with other oppressed groups, NDN hopes to move towards “liberation.”

The organization’s campaign “LANDBACK” called for America to give up its public land.

The closure of Mount Rushmore, return of that land and all public lands in the Black Hills, South Dakota is our cornerstone battle,” NDN said. “Not only does Mount Rushmore sit in the heart of the sacred Black Hills, but it is an international symbol of White supremacy and colonization. To truly dismantle white supremacy and systems of oppression, we have to go back to the roots. Which, for us, is putting Indigenous Lands back in Indigenous hands.”
Remember that next time you think about shopping at Target.

NDN also supports, among other things, the obliteration of Israel and the destruction of the U.S. military. Great causes for Target to get behind.

Target has been on the Left for a while, especially following the death of George Floyd in 2020. That seems like a strange response, given that George Floyd rioters looted and badly damaged two Target stores in Minneapolis and probably more in other cities. But the company’s CEO, was primed to be sympathetic to the rioters:
Target CEO Brian Cornell discussed Target’s DEI strategy on CBS Mornings in September 2022. He said that a series of meetings on DEI in 2019 “prepared me for the murder of George Floyd.”
It is remarkable that the leader of a major corporation could be so soft-headed.

Target did not respond to Fox News’s request for comment on its anti-Mount Rushmore activism.

Last edited:
This is what I do not understand! I have accepted them all my life. I have considered them included in society. I am just damn tired of having their lifestyle rammed into my face on a daily basis. I do not ridicule them nor do I persecute them. But their behavior which they are free to do to a point will never be normal to me. Thats what upsets them so much. They cannot force people to play along.
Nobody is pointing a finger at you, Blanca, and I understand the gay lifestyle being prominent in a lot of shows and movies, probably beyond the percentage in reality. You don't hear gays whining about having heterosexual relationships rubbed in their face, as most understand that love and relationships are an important part of life. You don't need to understand or accept how gays feel about sex. Maybe just talk about lawn care or any other subject and you will discover a living working brain.
What a crock that claim was. Gays have been accepted by millions without the resistance you seem so sure of... Who doesn't like Elton John? Yes... just another "exception to the norm" is what you might think is the appropriate comeback.

This world is dominated by a class of people known as hetro sexual beings... to think same sex people in pairs will carry forward the generations to come is absurd. The dominate characteristics and behaviors is what will continue humankind. Not same sex unions. Do you really want to argue about that too by saying Men can get pregnant and have children to? It seems the gay pride community supports position right now.

I personally think a lot of gay and lesbian types were traumatized after birth or even a number of years afterward while still young and impressionable. This is why I will never approve of Nambla and other perverted groups that try to normalize sex with young male children.
The resistance I feel so sure of? Will you listen to yourself? Societal persecution absolutely happened.
Nambla? Seriously? You think the gay community approves of such a thing? You are seriously confused.

I edit your posts when I quote them because they are so long and repetitive. I do read the whole thing. Here I point out the key sentence. Some part of you believes that some ("a lot of") gay people choose, because of trauma or whatever, to be gay. Again, you are completely misguided here.

Finally a day without rain in the forecast. I'm going riding.

I want a hard working blue collar month. LGBT don't keep the world turning.
I can see setting aside a day for the LGBTQ people but an entire month?

It's far too much in my opinion for a group who aligns with a certain sexual preference...they aren't an ethnic group, they may have been persecuted for their ideology and beliefs but almost each and every group has suffered this at one point of time or another.

Keeping this or another similar group elevated to a "unique or special" status will make them more and more vulnerable....working on blending them quietly into society will protect them as they won't be so prominent to others.

Here in Canada they have the same rights and freedoms as any other citizen, they don't need to hide and in my opinion, don't need to stand out either......they don't need parades, a special flag or a month long reminder....they need to get on with living and be a quiet part of society.

All the haters wouldn't even give them a second thought if they just blended into the populace...

First of all y’all are not up to date and missing letters. It is now the LGBTQ IA. They added a couple. :)

Second this woman speaks truth
And we should create a month set aside for the new pronoun movement.

I now identify as a disabled female. Probably from a gang controlled violent country where I fled from that I haven't yet researched enough. And I might be pregnant.

And my pronouns are Bull and Chyt.

Where's my month?

Back