Food Page for Fall Bash 08

I will direct that comment to my wife if it makes you feel better...  
corner2.png
Oh so now I'm stripping for others?  I thought that was just a show for you honey!  
zzwhip.gif
Both of you
corner2.png

corner2.png

Grumpy!
Count me in for everything I just hadnt pay palled you yet lemme check through the threads and see what
beerchug.gif
the cost is so I can get it outo fthe way in the next day or so

I'll be more then happy to do some cooking this time around. still not sure if I'll be making it though. If I do it'll be solo.
cool.gif
what we could "REALLY" use is a couple people each night to help clean up...  it takes us an hour to break down and clean house and it would be sweet if a few could pitch in washing cookware etc...  (maybe we can get this down to 15 minutes?)
Ok Im in for clean up nightly
peace.gif

Hey Guys ok it would be out of place but maybe someone should start a thread somewhere else to let folks know that they need to check in on this thread...((((Omar where are you))))
guns.gif

Whos got the list of attendees, I guess someone should PM them to check in, there's a thought...

I'll be more then happy to do some cooking this time around. still not sure if I'll be making it though. If I do it'll be solo.
cool.gif
what we could "REALLY" use is a couple people each night to help clean up...  it takes us an hour to break down and clean house and it would be sweet if a few could pitch in washing cookware etc...  (maybe we can get this down to 15 minutes?)
Ok Im in for clean up nightly
peace.gif
I'm in for clean up also. Here's my apron
laugh.gif
shutup.gif
apron.gif

Want one?
whistling.gif

Im in for the strip as well. Will contribute $60 and more if I bring my family.

I hear Vracer is buying Steaks FRIDAY NIGHT LOL...Just Playing

I'm purchasing my 3 meal deal this weekend.

I buying for 3, Myself, Brother Inlaw, and a Friend.
Nobody has paypal but me.

Loomis.

Clean-up is a drag. Maybe we can post a sheet in advance for the scheduled meals and people can sign up for one meal. We can spread it around some. I'm just warning you I'm one handed after 7 pm on holidays, so I might be a little slow!

Clean-up is a drag.  Maybe we can post a sheet in advance for the scheduled meals and people can sign up for one meal.  We can spread it around some. I'm just warning you I'm one handed after 7 pm on holidays, so I might be a little slow!
Yes...it is a drag. Which is why John should be bringing Nicole so I have someone to help me with it.
whistling.gif

Please don't post ho this thread, we need to know about the food here!

Thank You

I'm Paid up! two nights. i'm new to your bash and this site, looking forward to having some fun and meeting new people. I paid extra for some drinks and others since I will be riding in.

I may be able to trailer your bike down the week before and bring it back the week after if you want. I am working an hour and a half away from Robinsville.

Also on another note, if anyone is coming to the Bash on a tight budget, please pm me and we will work it out! :welcome:

Back