Fall Bash 2008 Sept 26th-28th

I just saw Killboy going thru Nashville with his trailer heading East!!! :cheerleader:

Hittin the road. See ya down there. Randy, I hope to be there around 830ish:thumbsup:

Just found out I'll be leaving out Thursday morning and and arriving that same evening.. :cheerleader:

Wednesday night, 10pm, all packed up, bike clean and ready to roll. See everyone tomorrow. :) Have a safe trip all.

Tim :)

Trailer all packed up, packed with a bunch of tools, spare parts, and "STUFF". Now only if I can make it without having an accident and leaving all this STUFF in Asheville.

I have to go to work tomorrow, meeting 1330 - 1500, then I am hoping to be getting on the road. I sure hope Reba is up when I roll in around 10pm.

Until then... be safe and I'll see you there...

Trailer all packed up, packed with a bunch of tools, spare parts, and "STUFF". Now only if I can make it without having an accident and leaving all this STUFF in Asheville.

I have to go to work tomorrow, meeting 1330 - 1500, then I am hoping to be getting on the road. I sure hope Reba is up when I roll in around 10pm.

Until then... be safe and I'll see you there...

have a SAFE trip Ted and MRS. Powers, and pooch. :)

i dont own a busa(yet) but i will be there along with fellow board member(my brother)werdkat. should be there early tomorrow A.M. he'll be on his red Bandit 1200, and i'll be on a black Kawasaki Vulcan 900 with 18" apes:D

Back