Food Page for Fall Bash 08

Bogus, Grumpy

What do you need me to bring along, call me or PM me, 443-506-3769:beerchug:yeah the beer WILL be there hahahha:rofl:

jangalang1 ( George )is going to send pay pal for our food, 3 nights each plus one steak for friday that we will half. Thanks for getting this together guys.

Tim :)

Thanks for getting this together. I just Paypaled for Tim and I for three dinners and one steak-$72.
Tim Nunnelly, Georgiabusa_05 and George Hildreth, Jangalang1

Thanks

ok help the idiot out.tried to paypal.If I click on link try to pay it brings up paypal but nothing else .what am i doing wrong???

Keep in mind this will be closed next week, So if you need more time please Pm. me Mr Bogus, or DnGrumpy, and im sure we can work something out!

I am trying to pay for Friday night and a Friday night steak. The Paypal log in page just keeps opening for me to login when I select the Friday night dinner. I get a shopping cart for the steak but not the normal dinner. Can ya' help me out on this?

Thanks!

I am trying to pay for Friday night and a Friday night steak. The Paypal log in page just keeps opening for me to login when I select the Friday night dinner. I get a shopping cart for the steak but not the normal dinner. Can ya' help me out on this?

Thanks!
PM Me your email address and exactly what you want and i will send an invoice..

Ok kids, the basic orders are in and done.. and we have good news and bad news....

First the Good news...
We are going to be in good shape $$ it appears and are able to upgrade services :)

Dave (DNGrumpy) pulled off a coup!! normally "Prime" meats are only available to restaurants and special order clients.. son of a gun if he is not getting us "Prime Angus" for our steaks !! We can still get a few more of these but you better let myself or DNGrumpy know in the next day or so... after that? no promises...

Drinks: Because of a number of generous donations, the community beverage stockpile should be doing pretty well.. I would still ask if you have something special you want and have pre-paid... PM ME! So far it looks like we have all special requests taken care of so far..

Oh now the bad news......

Bash is still 10 days away..... :(

DinerBanner.png

8 days now!:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I've got another reason for you to be excited.....Dave and I are bringing our coffee maker. We'll have GOOD coffee available for ya Lycan. Not the mud we had this spring.

So....about that Cranberry Juice :whistle:

ooops how'd that get in there? dang.... Oh that is for home , yea thats it, home

But I do think we have all the requests for soft drinks covered...

Back