Fall Bash 2008 Sept 26th-28th

Yep and I got a stack of stuff for loading when you get here.. :) just gotta decide what is for dinner Tuesday night :)

we will be heading out wed morning :cheerleader:,getting the trailer all cleaned out and ready to load the bikes tues night.

4 more days! :cheerleader:

Busabashapril06 08035.jpg

I'm riding up (and I know Rock is, not sure of anyone else). So in lieu of bringing something, I'd prefer being able to donate green.

I think a welcome packet would be great. Food bands, shirt, map, calendar of events. I'd help organize that (PM me if needed).

Rub it in. The next 3 days at work are going to CREEP BY. Have fun and stay safe. See ya Thursday. :)
well you get more days on those roads than 99% of us... suck it up buddy... :laugh:

Beer tasting is Wednesday night.. Sorry you gonna miss it........ :NOT: :laugh:

Sambusa gets here Tuesday night and we hit the road bright and early Wed.. gonna be over so fast is the only problem...

well you get more days on those roads than 99% of us... suck it up buddy... :laugh:

Beer tasting is Wednesday night.. Sorry you gonna miss it........ :NOT: :laugh:

Sambusa gets here Tuesday night and we hit the road bright and early Wed.. gonna be over so fast is the only problem...

Yea it will be over too fast, but then it will only be three days until time to head to the Captains house :cheerleader:

2 days. Just dropped the truck off at the shop. Electrical problems. Should be ready tomorrow night.

whats up?

Nothing major. All the lights "flash" when it's dark. Thinking its a bad alternator. Took it in last week but they couldn't find anything wrong. It only does it when it hasn't been driven for a few hours so they are gonna check it out first thing tomorrow morning. Just didn't want to get all that way and have problems.:beerchug:

One more day to work! I'm leaving Tuesday morning, planning on taking a couple of days to ride down. I'll be in Robbinsville sometime Thursday.
Changed the oil & got a new rear tire today. I just need to clean the Busa a little & I'm ready.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

One more day to work! I'm leaving Tuesday morning, planning on taking a couple of days to ride down. I'll be in Robbinsville sometime Thursday.
Changed the oil & got a new rear tire today. I just need to clean the Busa a little & I'm ready.:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

What is this "work" you speak of? :dunno:

Man I remember that bash...*sniff* *sniff* That one was when warbaby brought that aprillia down. Man I want one of those bikes...

Back