Flight Physical for Warrant Officer packet...

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
Phase 1 complete. omfg my eyes look sooo creepy all dialated. this is the first i've really been able to see ok. i'll try to post a couple pix in a bit, but i'm sitting inside with all the windows closed and my sunglasses on. i feel like an extra in Lost Boys, lol. any Warrants on here? or Military pilots at all? specifically rotary wing

HUGE pupils, lol...

Photo_110524-0002.jpg

Photo_110524-0001.jpg

That first flight physical is extremely tough and detailed. They get easier once your in, but still not any fun.

The hearing test is the part I could not pass...25 years ago.

those predators are pretty cool. wierd that they'd make you go through the whole flight physical to play video games. still a pretty rad job tho.

here is a pic of me and my troop in Iraq in 09, im the 6th one in the front row

Which way, left to right or right to left? Aww, never mind, still the same guy whichever way! haha! Thanks for your service......

I hate that feeling when you get dilated......feels funny! I think it makes your brain freak out!

Of course I'm still here...just made the O-4 list :)

They don't do that every year....for the next 5 its a short physical (just basic labs, hearing, and a meet with a doc)

Of course I'm still here...just made the O-4 list :)

They don't do that every year....for the next 5 its a short physical (just basic labs, hearing, and a meet with a doc)

Here's your flight mentor Ogre...

CONGRATS MAJOR (or, should I say, CAPTAIN(P)? !!!! Go have some fun with the Long Grey Line :thumbsup:

Back