Flashing the 08 / ECU Editing software for GEN II Busas

Well once we get one I will let you know how the 3bar works on my turbo 08 busa and what improvements need to be looked at.

Biggest is getting both primary and secondaries to stay on and not restricted.

Does anyone know what the specs are on these injectors?

I noticed prim. had a #16 and sec. had #17 on them.....

you have to know in what language it was written in,so you will have to know what program is needed to edit it and to make changes, and so it can be debugged if you make a change.

tw,you will need vb08,hew from renesas,notepad++,this should get you started.......are you trying to load it into vb and having troubles??

I've got VB 2008 Express from MSDN today. I will let you know if I have any issues once I get all of the project downloaded. Thanks

I've got VB 2008 Express from MSDN today. I will let you know if I have any issues once I get all of the project downloaded. Thanks

I already have it loaded and all of the files sorted but petrik has not published the latest files on whatever the latest version that he is on...so it is not up to date as far as that is concerned....lmk...

Yep. I noticed the project files in the zip are a few days old. I have also merged the latest files from the other directories. I will be working on this more tomorrow.

goes from your ecu connector to the yosh connector, thats the only thing you have to install and leave on the bike, the rest of the stuff plugs in :)

Yep it will import bazzaz

Neither method's been proven out on a dyno or logger, its in testing phase
Posted via Mobile Device

in teh fuel table hit apply map button

So this is how we import a map from a Power Commander file into our ECU?

I am still wanting to learn how to do this myself, But have the file with all the PC maps or whats the conversion way to convert a PC map into the data we need to change in the stock ecu.

Sorry if I am sounding stupid, just new but exciting territory for me.

:whistle:

Back