Fl busa ride

Well I got back a little after 2. No problems getting home, the thump thump was practically gone by the time I got back.

I wish I could have stayed for the rest of the ride.

One sour note though. About 20 min from home I realized my left pocket on my jacket was open. It just so happens that is the pocket where my cell phone was. No idea where I lost it. But if any one happened upon a Cingular Sony Erickson phone, its pretty much a paper weight now. Good thing I had insurance on the damn thing. All those phone numbers that I have to reprogram is going to be a pain.

Sgt! It was nice meeting and riding with you today. I just got home, 5pm. What an incredible ride, great people and awesome scenery.............at least what I managed to see when we stopped
biggrin.gif

The twisties in the rain was the best part for me. I now feel more "one with my Busa" !!!

Headed off for the couch and a cold one. Great ride ya'all!!!

It's all good, brother... well except for your phone!
wink.gif

Had a great ride and it was good to meet everyone I hadn't meet before today~ We've gotta get our pics off the camera and edited and then we'll post them later~
cool.gif

Thanks for a great ride everyone..It was nice meeting y'all. I'll make GJoker get the pics up as soon as I can.

Back