First ultrasound!!!

CONGRATS!!
super.gif

(BulletTrain @ Jan. 09 2007,16:26)
(Wag @ Jan. 09 2007,18:24) Dude, I'm impressed! I hope you don't mind me pointing out that in that first one, it looks like it has its thumbs in its ears and is shouting, "Neener, neener, neener!"

If I were you, I'd be VERY afraid!

biggrin.gif

Seriously, congrats to all 2.35 of you.
biggrin.gif

--Wag--
Yeah, some guys from work said the same thing about the neener neener neener thing!
laugh.gif
Gonna have my hands full with this one. They say we pay for our raising when we have kids. Looks like I'm paying full retail!
biggrin.gif
It's the eyes, really. You could put him on a pirate flag already!!

biggrin.gif

Glad you have a great sense of humor about him already!

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

congrads
beerchug.gif
I got one that points out girl on it, wish I had a scanner, but I get to see the real deal by the end of the month
biggrin.gif

Amazing, bro! Looks like he has a Busa grin on his face already!
biggrin.gif

Great big CONGRATS to you BT! Seeing those pictures made me get the video of my son's ultrasound out and watch it. That was about 17.5 years ago. You think it's love now just wait till you look into his/her eyes in person for the first time and it hits you "I AM A DADDY"!!!!!!

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Congratulations, my bro...damn happy for ya! Get all the rest you can now...trust me, you'll need it.
biggrin.gif

CongraTS TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE...MY WIFE IS DUE FEB.7 WITH #4(ANOTHER GIRL)BOY 9 MONTHS FLIES BY REAL FAST.....
beerchug.gif

Back