Pics of my baby!

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, we went in for a Level II ultrasound Wednesday in reference to a scare with some test results (all appears good now though) and the place we went to had the latest GE 4D technology. They ended up giving us two 4D prints and some video of it as well. It is truly a miracle to be able to see my baby in 3D like there was a movie camera in the womb with it!!! I giggled like a child as tears ran down my cheeks. The only thing I can imagine being better will be when I get to see and hold it for the first time.

Also, they told us that they couldn't be 100% sure at this point by ultrasound but they are sure enough it's a girl that we can buy pink. This means I am RUINED! This little girl will have me WRAPPED around her pinky finger.
wow.gif
I can't WAIT to get started spoilin' my "Baby Girl" rotten!
firedevil.gif

Anyway, here are the scans of the prints. Not the best quality but isn't my baby girl precious?
biggrin.gif

4dultra_002-copy.jpg

4dultra_001-copy.jpg

(dadofthree @ Feb. 16 2007,17:06)
lurk.gif
looks comfy. Pink Hoodie in your future.
beerchug.gif

Oh and
post-52-02136-welcome.gif
newbie.gif
to the org.
Thanks, but I've been around for a WHILE. Just not around as much anymore.
biggrin.gif

Pink HUH
rock.gif

Keep those guns polished up, you might be needin them in the future.
guns.gif

(BulletTrain @ Feb. 16 2007,17:17)
(dadofthree @ Feb. 16 2007,17:06)
lurk.gif
looks comfy. Pink Hoodie in your future.  
beerchug.gif

Oh and  
post-52-02136-welcome.gif

newbie.gif
 to the org.
Thanks, but I've been around for a WHILE. Just not around as much anymore.  
biggrin.gif
I think DO3 ment your little girl?
Congrats
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

That is some amazing technology. Glad to hear all is progressing well. And welcome to the org Chris.
tounge.gif

(She'll have a pink Busa someday to punish you for your past Photoshop transgressions againt Michelle.)

congrats
beerchug.gif
i'm glad the scare turned out to be nothing! those are some amazing pics

Thanks for sharing the first pics of your little girl with us, BT... most awesome indeed!

Congrats to you both...
beerchug.gif

congrats ! when my kids pics were taken , i got tired of people turning the pic sideways upside downand sayin i dont see anything , this is truly a great advance in technology , congrats again !
beerchug.gif

on a different subject what are you riding this year ? ducati ? 1098? busa ? 636? 1000? lookin foward to your mods post and reviews !

congrats

(warbrown @ Feb. 16 2007,18:41) That is some amazing technology. Glad to hear all is progressing well. And welcome to the org Chris.
tounge.gif

(She'll have a pink Busa someday to punish you for your past Photoshop transgressions againt Michelle.)
laugh.gif
jump9.gif
Thanks bro.
beerchug.gif

Back