The 1st images of my new baby.

And there are some that deny that what's in that picture is life....changes your perspective, doesn't it?

You can rent online one of those ultrasound heartbeat monitors for pretty cheap. We listened to our daughters heartbeat for most of her 9 month gestation. It was very conforting and helped us bond as a family before she ever came out. I remember that time very fondly. I have it recorded to a .wav file...on my iPhone.

You can rent online one of those ultrasound heartbeat monitors for pretty cheap. We listened to our daughters heartbeat for most of her 9 month gestation. It was very conforting and helped us bond as a family before she ever came out. I remember that time very fondly. I have it recorded to a .wav file...on my iPhone.

That must been really cool. :thumbsup:

Thanks for all of the :cheerleader:...I can't wait. Its like being 5 years old and your parents tell you that you're getting the present you've been begging for but you have to wait until Christmas to play with it and looking at the calendar only to see that's its mid-march :banghead:

Back