Having A Boy

woot.gif

Jaddie. You'll be fine. Everyone is put on this planet for a reason. Maybe your new son is here to open your eyes to a larger world. Take advantage of this opportunity. You may not have this chance again.

If a door opens, look inside. It may be the best thing that could ever happen to you. If it scares you it means you have some metal growth that is due.

Congrats!
beerchug.gif

Congrats!!!  
bowdown.gif
 dont be alarmed when they spank the baby right after birth. they do that to make the penis' fall off the dumb ones.
jump9.gif

Nothing is IMOP by chance...
beerchug.gif

All I can tell you is that an apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Your son is going to be more like you than you could ever imagine. So, relax just be you and everything will work out. All these concerns will pass the first time you hold your son! Life will instantly take on a new meaning.... Just wait til the first time your son looks you in the eyes and says "I love you".

Having kids is so much fun, doesn't matter whether you have boys or girls...

I have two sons of my own and they're so much fun...I can't imagine life without them. You'll find yourself reliving your youth and just being a kid again...kids don't care what they're doing, as long as they're having fun and spending time with their parents.

Congrats!!!! And on the first round of IVF! WOW!! That's great
beerchug.gif

Congrats Jaddie! Little boy could be a handful, but you and your wife seem old/mature enough to keep him in line. I'll keep your wife and soon to be new son in my prayers!
~kyle

Another thought, One of my customers told me that the good thing about boys is that they don't turn into teenage girls. Ithink I have to agree with him on that one.

Dear Friends

I appreciate all of your support. I've been able to come to terms with being a father to a boy a little more today. When I came in from working in Atlanta, I imagined that he was on back of the 'Busa with me. He might like his ol' dad after all.

I appreciate your comments about wanting to see Mr Max's newborn photos. 10-4 on that one!

I also appreciate the comments from those of you who have children and say we'll enjoy a boy.

Chris, I appreciate your comments about my photography. Most of what I shoot is pretty darned ordinary and uninspiring, but I've shot enough to come up with a few good ones. If you're coming to the Bash, I'll try hard to give you a decent studio-quality image.

Y'all might get to meet Mr Max at next year's Bash.

--Jaddie

Jaddie my friend, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I am sure that you will make an excellent father! Being a dad is the finest thing that I have ever done, you are gonna love it!
thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

Dear Friends

I appreciate all of your support. I've been able to come to terms with being a father to a boy a little more today. When I came in from working in Atlanta, I imagined that he was on back of the 'Busa with me. He might like his ol' dad after all.

I appreciate your comments about wanting to see Mr Max's newborn photos. 10-4 on that one!

I also appreciate the comments from those of you who have children and say we'll enjoy a boy.

Chris, I appreciate your comments about my photography. Most of what I shoot is pretty darned ordinary and uninspiring, but I've shot enough to come up with a few good ones. If you're coming to the Bash, I'll try hard to give you a decent studio-quality image.

Y'all might get to meet Mr Max at next year's Bash.

--Jaddie
Thank you very much, Jaddie.
hello.gif
Your a good friend, I'm glad you found us
thumb_up.gif
I was thinking of you about 2hrs. ago. Hoping youd be able to take a few shots of my bike. I've been wanting to do some sort of cologe if thats how you spell it. With like a lg. pic and like 5 other smaller pics around it
winkold.gif
and blow it up to poster size. to be framed and hung on the wall by where she parks. You have the pro. opinion here on how to collag it.

chris

Jaddie my friend, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

I am sure that you will make an excellent father!  Being a dad is the finest thing that I have ever done, you are gonna love it!
thumb_up.gif

thumb_up.gif
Dear Sebastian

Thank you very much!

(By the way, I loved ol' Pauly except when he got into Chris's wife's underthings and when he gave Chris's lawn a renovation. Pauly was a comical character. I'll never forget when he gave Meadow's boyfriend a hard time and then started sucking up to him once he found out the boy was Meadow's boyfriend.

Oh, and I love your 1098! That's the only bike I've ever seen in person that I think bests the 'Busa aesthetically.)

--Jaddie

beerchug.gif

thumb_up.gif

Congrats! wife and I just had our first child. "Matthew" is about 6 weeks old(born Feb 7th)
thumb_up.gif

Matthew6wk.jpg

Many, many congratulations to you! Being a father is one of the most signal honor's a man can have in this life.

My son is 18, graduating from High School and going on to study Engineering at the top University in the state which is thankfully about 20 minutes from where we live. We are very close, I was a single father and had sole custody of him from the age of four until I remarried when he was 10.

Boys decide their own interests, it's not our job to make them do what we do, but more to give them opportunities to explore interests and do what they enjoy. I have always been into martial arts, I encouraged him to try it and enrolled him, he didn't stay in long. I was never a jock, I was in Band in High School, played some tennis and later got into golf. In grade school they get to try different sports, and there are opportunities to play outside of school. He played soccer for a while, then baseball, then basketball, but always just for fun and none of them carried over into high school athletics. By then he had gotten into Band, he has played percussion through Junior High and High School. The grade school years sports were a LOT of hours spent together going to practice, then going to games. Sitting on the sidelines or in the bleachers cheering them on, consoling them when they lose, those are precious memories. Oh, and don't forget the camera!
smile.gif
Video camera, too...
High School, going to football games every Friday night and watching the halftime show- I don't really give a FLIP about High School football, but I do care about being there for my son. That's what it's all about.
What else? Caving, rock climbing are a couple other things he enjoys, I never did these things.
He's a great kid, 3.5 GPA, 28 ACT, various academic awards, no smoking, no drugs or drinking, no legal encounters or unplanned pregnancies. I'm very blessed, and very thankful for my son. I'm sure you will be too- God bless.

Congrats! wife and I just had our first child. "Matthew" is about 6 weeks old(born Feb 7th)
thumb_up.gif
Dear John

Congratulations on Matthew!

He's a cute little fellow!

Is he sleeping through most of the night yet?

You didn't have a car seat mounted to the back of your 'Busa, did you?

--Jaddie

Jaddie,

Congratulations! You will be a great father. I can tell by reading some of your post that you and the wife are great people. Things will just come natural with the new child. dont worry about it. I can tell you that there will be alot of great times and memories of things that you wont think nothing about until your baby is in his teens and getting his independence. Make the most of the times outside playing and just let the chores around the house go. Time really flys by, believe me, my girls are 17 and 15, I cant believe it. This is my baby at the spring 2006 bash. Anyway, CONGRATS, and I will see you and your wife at the bash.

Tim
smile.gif

Busabashapril06_044__Small_.jpg

Many, many congratulations to you! Being a father is one of the most signal honor's a man can have in this life.

My son is 18, graduating from High School and going on to study Engineering at the top University in the state which is thankfully about 20 minutes from where we live. We are very close, I was a single father and had sole custody of him from the age of four until I remarried when he was 10.

Boys decide their own interests, it's not our job to make them do what we do, but more to give them opportunities to explore interests and do what they enjoy. I have always been into martial arts, I encouraged him to try it and enrolled him, he didn't stay in long. I was never a jock, I was in Band in High School, played some tennis and later got into golf. In grade school they get to try different sports, and there are opportunities to play outside of school. He played soccer for a while, then baseball, then basketball, but always just for fun and none of them carried over into high school athletics. By then he had gotten into Band, he has played percussion through Junior High and High School. The grade school years sports were a LOT of hours spent together going to practice, then going to games. Sitting on the sidelines or in the bleachers cheering them on, consoling them when they lose, those are precious memories. Oh, and don't forget the camera!  
smile.gif
 Video camera, too...
 High School, going to football games every Friday night and watching the halftime show- I don't really give a FLIP about High School football, but I do care about being there for my son. That's what it's all about.
What else? Caving, rock climbing are a couple other things he enjoys, I never did these things.
 He's a great kid, 3.5 GPA, 28 ACT, various academic awards, no smoking, no drugs or drinking, no legal encounters or unplanned pregnancies. I'm very blessed, and very thankful for my son. I'm sure you will be too- God bless.
Dear Shibumi

Thanks very much for the support!

It sounds as though your son is definitely a blessing for you! I hope he feels the same way about his dad.

I hope your son's path of life continues to be as positive as it has been in the past!

--Jaddie

Back