Having A Boy

Congratulations!  You will be a great father. I can tell by reading some of your post that you and the wife are great people.  Things will just come natural with the new child. dont worry about it. I can tell you that there will be alot of great times and memories of things that you wont think nothing about until your baby is in his teens and getting his independence.  Make the most of the times outside playing and just let the chores around the house go.  Time really flys by, believe me, my girls are 17 and 15, I cant believe it. This is my baby at the spring 2006 bash.    Anyway, CONGRATS, and I will see you and your wife at the bash.
Dear Tim

Thank you very much for the support!

You've got a gorgeous daughter! You'd better keep your shotguns loaded, because I bet the boys are a'callin'!

I look forward to meeting you at the Bash.

--Jaddie

Congrats to the expecting parents.

Having none myself, I can only imagine that a boy will be easier than a girl.

My folks have four boys and one girl, and my sister, right in the middle of us, always seems like she required more coddling.

Good luck, regardless. I'm sure everything will turn out well for you.

What a joyous time for you!

Dear Friends

If y'all want to see ultrasound images of my son, please visit my Web site. His latest five images are on the main page.

Thanks again for all of your support and encouragement!

--Jaddie

lurk.gif
thank you Jaddie for sharing that with us.
thumb_up.gif
I'm not a doctor but he looks like a heathy boy
cool.gif

Jaddie, you never told us how that first ride in "A" mode went.
rock.gif

No one will know you told us about it in this thread. You ought to post a new topic about it
thumb_up.gif

Congrates !!!! Try not to worry about what to do . Boys are alot easier to raise .Less Worry !

thumb_up.gif
thumb_up.gif
You will be fine!!! You will fall into it once he is here. I am not a father but a good friend of mine wasn't ready for kids. It took him sometime and some talking to me, but he came around and loves both of his sons!!!! You will be proud once he is here!!!

thumb_up.gif

Congrats. Boys are easier, from what I've heard and from all I've seen of my friends' kids.

You'll have a blast, regardless of what you are in to.

--Wag--

Congrats! wife and I just had our first child. "Matthew" is about 6 weeks old(born Feb 7th)
thumb_up.gif
Dear John

Congratulations on Matthew!

He's a cute little fellow!

Is he sleeping through most of the night yet?

You didn't have a car seat mounted to the back of your 'Busa, did you?

--Jaddie
Thanks Jaddie,

He is sleeping about 4 1/2 hours then hungry and back to sleep. He seems to be doing well. Thanks!

Wife wont let him near the Busa, I need to get a pic of him on the gas tank.

Back