Is it boy or girl?

Taylor

Donating Member
Registered
Sittin in dr. Office on my iPod, waiting for them to call me and my wife back for the ultrasound.

This is our first child, and going to be the only also.

Man I am sweeten bullets guys

ha, don't sweat it! congrats to you and your girl on the baby. we just had our ultrasound on monday and found out we are having a girl. my wife and i are a little bummed because we wanted another boy for our 5 yr. old lukas ,but as long as our baby is healthy ,that's all that matters. :beerchug:

i was in your shoes about a month ago. We found out we are having a boy as our first. Congrats man and may your chest hair stick out a little further than it used to :)

Congrats...my son is now 6 months old but I was sweating bullets in that office too. I was hoping for a girl that i could play dress up with and have tee parties but all you really wish for is a healthy baby and easy labor for mom. Im glad I had a boy, this way I only need to worry about one prick, his. With a girl you got to worry about everyone’s else’s lil prick....so good luck and be sure to spoil momma during her pregnancy. Carry around two sacks of potatoes with you the next time you go to the store (that’s what mine made me do) and see how she fells carrying around all that extra weight. So be nice to her and rub her feet and back everyday, you will get major bonus points!

As long as your child is healthy that's all that matters.

Having said that, there is NOTHING IN THIS WORLD like a little girl. Good for you! I know I'm gonna be hating it when she's 16, but I wouldn't trade her for the world!

As long as your child is healthy that's all that matters.

Having said that, there is NOTHING IN THIS WORLD like a little girl. Good for you! I know I'm gonna be hating it when she's 16, but I wouldn't trade her for the world!

16....just wait until hes 11 or 12, thats when it all starts!

7 years ago in the hospital with my bro with he's 1st kid, he didnt care what he got. I assured him if he really wanted a boy and got a girl, she could end up on Craigslist :laugh:
Needless to say, that helped with the tension :laugh:

kidding aside, Good luck and congrats!

Gratz!!!!!

im just sayin:

12766640096951871685681.jpe

Back