First Track Day w/ NESBA

stkr00

Slower Traffic Keep Right ! ! &#
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to let all of you know that I have a whole new respect for what you guys do on the track.
beerchug.gif

Here's a link to the post I put in the Gen Forum.

I'll definitely be back on the track again. It was such a blast. Now I just need help tuning the suspension and learning how to hang off properly.

To the NESBA guys...I'm signed up as "stkr" over there also. #77 B-class.
cool.gif

I think you might need some rear sets if only to raise your pegs up some so that while hanging off on either side you still have a foot on the peg . The Busa is fairly wide .

Congrats on your first track day ! Hope you will become a track junky now . It's a hoot at any track when there's not alot of riders on at the same time .

Lap times , post them please
biggrin.gif

I think you might need some rear sets if only to raise your pegs up some so that while hanging off on either side you still have a foot on the peg . The Busa is fairly wide .

Congrats on your first track day ! Hope you will become a track junky now . It's a hoot at any track when there's not alot of riders on at the same time .

Lap times , post them please
biggrin.gif
I never thought about rear sets before. I honestly didn't know what they were for. Thanks for the info.

I don't have any lap times. I'll have to get WWJD to time it off of the video, or I can do it when I get my copy. I figured being in the beginner class, I wasn't too worried about renting a lap timer.

It would be interesting to know though.

Back