Free track time (NESBA intro group)

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
NESBA has an "Intro" group that allows you to ride 2 free sessions (about 40 minutes track time) for free..

Still need full gear and pass tech but it would be great for a guy not sure if he wants to try track time...

DISCLAIMER: if you get bit by the track bug, it is your own fault...

I am pretty sure you can upgrade to the full day if you are already in the "intro" group..

Anyway, anyone interested should take a peek..

NESBA : Intro Offer

Not sure what days I am attending at which tracks but probably 10-12 dates... if you are sure you are going to one, I can always meet you there and give you a hand...

Helping new guys into racing of any kind is almost as fun as the racing itself... :)

That is really an interesting offer and a great way to get a "feel" of what a track day is all about.

Obviously you want to have full gear, but unless something has changed as long as you stay in the beginner class (which is all the free day offers) then you can actually wear two pair of jeans instead of leather pants. Boots above the ankles are required but not full fledge riding boots.

Keep in mind, my info may be a bit outdated...but this gives the oportunity for someone who may not be able to afford a track day or full gear to have the experience. Once you see what it's all about then it may very well change priorities in what you can and can't afford with your riding life~!~

Good thread Mr Bogus~!!~ :thumbsup:

I used the term afford and would like to change that to prioritizing money...reason being, it just may not be where you wish to put your money until you try it.
This offers you that opportunity~!~
Once you try it and find that it's something you might wish to pursue, then you all of a sudden find it a bit higher on your list of priorities~!~

Last edited:
That is really an interesting offer and a great way to get a "feel" of what a track day is all about.

Obviously you want to have full gear, but unless something has changed as long as you stay in the beginner class (which is all the free day offers) then you can actually wear two pair of jeans instead of leather pants. Boots above the ankles are required but not full fledge riding boots.

Keep in mind, my info may be a bit outdated...but this gives the oportunity for someone who may not be able to afford a track day or full gear to have the experience. Once you see what it's all about then it may very well change priorities in what you can and can't afford with your riding life~!~

Good thread Mr Bogus~!!~ :thumbsup:
The "2 pairs of jeans" thing was trashed.. If my info is right, last year was the first year they banned them even for the intro guys.. STT is allowing "textile" suits and NESBA (the group we are worried about for this) requires full 1 piece or a 2 piece LEATHERS with FULL zipper around the waist (no 8" zippers).

NESBA has some pretty fast guys in the "B" group and they like it there because they get passing practice.. :laugh:

Some rentals are available but IMO, you may as well buy a pair of pants to go with your jacket anyway.. ever seen a sport bike rider look "bad" in leather? :)

Last edited:
If you get a chance Bogus, come on down to Nashville with STT in April!

just how big is that track? will the busa fit? :laugh:

:rofl: Should try the Patriot course at VIR (kind of like doing donuts in your driveway)...usually you have to run on Monday to get full course (with the 180 straight)

I have to say I haven't been on that track with the Busa though, maybe one of these days~!~

Last edited:
just how big is that track? will the busa fit? :laugh:

It sure as hell will coming down the front straighaway I've broken off 140 on it before letting off; higher speed than Barber....

It sure as hell will coming down the front straighaway I've broken off 140 on it before letting off; higher speed than Barber....
well I suppose I could fit in another track day :laugh: and it is a tad bit closer too..

Back