NESBA membership drive

vman1300

Never Forgotten
Here is a little cut and paste for you guys and gals that want to do a trackday in 2006.

2006 NESBA Membership Drives
The Northeast Sportbike Association (NESBA) will be holding two membership drives in 2006, passing savings onto new and renewing members. These membership specials offer NESBA credits that can be spent on NESBA track days or merchandise.
A NESBA membership has a ton of benefits including crash assurance, rain insurance, and dealer and sponsorship discounts. NESBA memberships are good for one calendar year and can be renewed before expiring. People renewing their membership early will renew their membership from the date their current memberships are set to expire, not a year from when they renew so they won’t lose any remaining months on their memberships.
In addition to rewarding members, these membership drives were designed as an incentive to have memberships begin over the winter months, so more members can receive new season information before the season begins. The new 2006 member packets are scheduled to begin shipping in February, after new materials have been printed.
2006 Pre-season Membership Drive: Get a Jump Start on the Riding Season and Save $25.
From January 1 through February 28 2006, anyone who signs up for a NESBA membership online will receive a $25 credit in his/her NESBA account.
2006 Special Northwest Membership Drive
NESBA is offering a special promotion to boost membership in its newest operating region, the Northwest. Anyone living within NESBA’s Northwest region (Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Utah, Washington, Wyoming, Alberta, British Columbia, and Northwest Territories) who purchases a membership online between January 1 and June 30, 2006 will receive a $75 credit in his/her NESBA account; from July 1st through December 31st, a $50 credit will be placed in his/her account. NESBA holds track days at Spokane Raceway and Portland International and is the only track day organization to hold weekend dates at Pacific Raceways.
NESBA is a non-profit, volunteer-run organization that sponsors track days and provides riding instruction at premier racetracks across the country, including Barber, Road America, Road Atlanta and VIR. For more information visit www.nesba.com or call 1-877-AT-NESBA.
See you at the track!
Credit will be applied within 48 hours of membership purchase. Offer not valid on memberships purchased through any other discount program.

I hope to see some of you guys at the track this year.

well if I can get myself a track bike, I'll join up, otherwise I'm keepin the busa for the street only
wink.gif

but the up side of that is I *am* going to get a track bike as soon as I can afford to do it
cool.gif

oh yeah, hey Twinkletoes, does it cost anything to come to the events to watch/take pics
rock.gif
I wanna make a few days this summer for pics and to see what it all is about
cool.gif

well if I can get myself a track bike, I'll join up, otherwise I'm keepin the busa for the street only
wink.gif

but the up side of that is I *am* going to get a track bike as soon as I can afford to do it
cool.gif
I want a track only machine so bad. The only problem is getting rid of the ST1100.....

Wifey has said no way to number three unless it is hers....

oh yeah, hey Twinkletoes, does it cost anything to come to the events to watch/take pics
rock.gif
 I wanna make a few days this summer for pics and to see what it all is about
cool.gif
Not at all. Tim and his daughter came down to Road Atlanta in November.

I will let you know when our crew will be at VIR.

The only date I am for sure on is Road Atlanta in April.

Back